Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

Its true. I saw the jets spraying over Seattle today. They spray Seattle almost, if not everyday.
Its not a contrail. The chemtrails spread out to turn the blue blue sky into a haze. Everyone is talking about it. It took me a long time to beleive it, but it is true. I saw it myself. I just wonder, what they are spraying on us ?

After we got sprayed today the large jet that did the spraying was last seen heading towards the Tacoma area.
Tammy

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Its true. I saw the jets spraying over Seattle today. They spray Seattle almost, if not everyday.
Its not a contrail. The chemtrails spread out to turn the blue blue sky into a haze. Everyone is talking about it. It took me a long time to beleive it, but it is true. I saw it myself. I just wonder, what they are spraying on us ?
After we got sprayed today the large jet that did the spraying was last seen heading towards the Tacoma area.
Obama wants to kill us, just like Bush. Obama is Bush with a smile, like Joseph Stalin.
brian

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

BS
Zak

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

brian wrote:
BS
I don't think so. Everyone in Seattle is talking about the UN planes spraying us with chemicals and pathogens. That is why Seattle is a hot spot for Morgellons disease. High amounts of flesh eating bacteria have been found in the sand on the beaches of Seattle as well as a high number of MS patients. Seattle is a bio weapons testing center. We are are the test subjects. People are dying. Morgellons is now a pandemic.

http://aviewfrommybalcony.files.wordpress.com...

Wayne

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

Robert wrote:
As soon as Joe Biden came to town the spraying stopped. Maybe we will get a one day break from their spraying attacks on us. Maybe the the Olympics will give us a few days to rest from thier germ warfare against us. I have seen some residents in the parks filming the chemtrail planes spraying us. Its been going on for years.
El Jefe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Robert wrote:
They are spreading ANTIDOTES/ANTIBODIES.

This only applies to the Seattle area, but YES they are SPRAYING, there are spraying like antidote and antibiotics, turns out when global weather change kicks in to full effect, will will be here with access to to many of the latest and greatest technologies, such as MSR Mountain Safety Research, SOLD AT REI, Visited by these fine people, Bill Gates, Paul Allen and myself.

Yes, there was Com trails.
Do you KNOW what you are immune to?
Tim

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

El Jefe wrote:
<quoted text>
They are spreading ANTIDOTES/ANTIBODIES.
This only applies to the Seattle area, but YES they are SPRAYING, there are spraying like antidote and antibiotics, turns out when global weather change kicks in to full effect, will will be here with access to to many of the latest and greatest technologies, such as MSR Mountain Safety Research, SOLD AT REI, Visited by these fine people, Bill Gates, Paul Allen and myself.
Yes, there was Com trails.
Do you KNOW what you are immune to?
I don't like being sprayed without my knowledge. If it were good, the folks who are doing it would stop denying it. Now I wonder if the the Blue Angels are the sames guys spraying us in the big white tanker jets we see spraying Seattle everyday. I voted for Obama, but I have not seen any change. Just more spraying than ever. Some people say that the chemtrails have killed the honey bee's too.
El Jefe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like being sprayed without my knowledge. If it were good, the folks who are doing it would stop denying it. Now I wonder if the the Blue Angels are the sames guys spraying us in the big white tanker jets we see spraying Seattle everyday. I voted for Obama, but I have not seen any change. Just more spraying than ever. Some people say that the chemtrails have killed the honey bee's too.
Do you love America?

Halaburton Loves America, that is why they are based in the Cayman Islands,(it has nothing to do with paying taxes to the country that employed them) any Chem trails that you see can and will be easily explained in a court of peers.

All you have to do is get a jury of 12 peers equal to Halaburton and they will obviously know that chemicals were being dumped and find in favor of the corporation.

Turns out all the corporations live in the Cayman Islands, In the big hotel PO box.

if you really want to STOP or start something you find legal reasons why the USA should FREEZE the Assets of the Cayman Island Corporations.

The USA can Freeze the assets of suspected terrorist, in Switzerland and across the world, suspected drug dealers, in Switzerland and across the world, why can not the USA FREEZE the assets of Cayman Island Corporations?

Is it a secret pact? Nazi Banking instition?

OH, the check was deposit able in a Cayman Island account.
Really would not be good to freeze those assets when I have this check I need to cash, now would it?
Aaron

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

brian wrote:
BS
Pure evil is a better discription. Its like something out of a nazi movie. I see the evil jets spray our city every day. Its true.
Try to RELAX

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Ok,

I saw a number of chemtrails being layed out over Auburn today too. Very blatant.

And it's understandable that people will be upset at the prospect of being doused with toxic chemicals. But try to consider these points before you make yourself too crazy:

Aerial dispersal of any substance is subject to wind currents, making the application of said substance a hit or miss process. Especially when it's attempted at the altitudes that we see these large chemtrails forming at...so by the time any of the particulate makes it to the ground, due to prevailing winds, it's nowhere near populated areas.

if this was some terrifically bad plan to hurt people on the ground, why spray the stuff during the middle of a bright sunny day when everybody can easily see what's going on? Why not do it at night instead?

So here are my theories (which I've come to based on reading alot of other peoples commments and theories:

Weather control. We have a serious situation with far too much UV (ultra violet) rays reaching the planet. The reasons why are less important than the ways we might be able to mitigate the effects, which are bad for humans in a number of ways. Barium, aluminum and other reflective metals have been found in chemtrail samples and would explain how they could be used to reflect sunlight back away from population centers.

The other possible explanation is in regard to the HAARP project.(look it up) wherein these same metal particulates are used to reflect not sunlight, but radio waves around the planet in a sort of 'bounce' effect.

So the supposition of increased Morgellon's or MS incidence is much less likely to be ascribed to any spraying program, in my opinion. Hope this helps some of you sleep better.
Eric

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Try to RELAX wrote:
Ok,
I saw a number of chemtrails being layed out over Auburn today too. Very blatant.
And it's understandable that people will be upset at the prospect of being doused with toxic chemicals. But try to consider these points before you make yourself too crazy:
Aerial dispersal of any substance is subject to wind currents, making the application of said substance a hit or miss process. Especially when it's attempted at the altitudes that we see these large chemtrails forming at...so by the time any of the particulate makes it to the ground, due to prevailing winds, it's nowhere near populated areas.
if this was some terrifically bad plan to hurt people on the ground, why spray the stuff during the middle of a bright sunny day when everybody can easily see what's going on? Why not do it at night instead?
So here are my theories (which I've come to based on reading alot of other peoples commments and theories:
Weather control. We have a serious situation with far too much UV (ultra violet) rays reaching the planet. The reasons why are less important than the ways we might be able to mitigate the effects, which are bad for humans in a number of ways. Barium, aluminum and other reflective metals have been found in chemtrail samples and would explain how they could be used to reflect sunlight back away from population centers.
The other possible explanation is in regard to the HAARP project.(look it up) wherein these same metal particulates are used to reflect not sunlight, but radio waves around the planet in a sort of 'bounce' effect.
So the supposition of increased Morgellon's or MS incidence is much less likely to be ascribed to any spraying program, in my opinion. Hope this helps some of you sleep better.
I saw a number of chemtrails being layed out over Seattle today too. Very blatant. Just more Uranium, Barium. MS and Morgellon's.
How nice of them to make us their lab rats. Obama is worse than Bush. I might die, but they will burn in hell for this. I see the air force is really protecting us. Every kid knows about the air force chemtrails. If I die, at least I willl not burn in hell like the people who are poisoning the entire earth. The EPA is a joke.
Chemtrails are murder. They kill inocent people. Just following orders, just like the Nazi's.
Try to RELAX

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

C'mon now people, you're working yourselves up for now reason.

What about the huge number of people necessary to keep such a massive secret? Do you think the pilots of these planes don't have any family at all? Do they have to wear chem suits and gas masks at all times? Or are all of the chemtrail workers just fooled into complaceny, that the stuff they're spraying is GOOD for the planet and it's inhabitants?

Don't you think that at least ONE of these thousands of military people would catch on to a plan as dastardly as depopulation, and then try to warn others, even if it was only anonymously?

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of this, so I'll stick with weather modification and HAARP as the two strongest arguments for what is inarguably an ongoing project in the skies over our heads.

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Now this thread I can possibly believe. Because there has to be some reason, and this spray could be it, that you guys are so brain damaged.
ted43

Goleta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

We are also being bombarded with chemtrails in Santa Barbara CA, Ventura, Goleta, Carpinteria on a daily basis. It is absolutely horrible. we start off with a perfectly blue sky and within a few hours the planes cover them with their poisons.
sky_watcher

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

I have been noticing an inreased number of chemtrails in the past couple of monthes. I've also saw rainbow clouds for the first time, and not the rainbow ring that comes around the sun sometimes, but a straight line of rainbow clouds, and some patchy ones randomly scattered. I'm 20 years old and i've been studying these differend theories hard core lately, does anyone agree that the trails seem to be on the rise?

-jena
sky_watcher

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

and btw, does anyone here monitor midwest earthquakes regularly?
Doug

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

sky_watcher wrote:
I have been noticing an inreased number of chemtrails in the past couple of monthes. I've also saw rainbow clouds for the first time, and not the rainbow ring that comes around the sun sometimes, but a straight line of rainbow clouds, and some patchy ones randomly scattered. I'm 20 years old and i've been studying these differend theories hard core lately, does anyone agree that the trails seem to be on the rise?
-jena
Chemtrails over Seattle AGAIN TODAY at 2;15pm on 2-25-2010.

The daily barium dose. Our taxes at work.
Greg

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Try to RELAX wrote:
Ok,
Relax. I can not count how many time I have seen people pointing up at the jets when they spray us. This is the worst pollution I have ever seen in my life. Where is Al Gore hiding ? Where is the CHANGE. Looks like Bush Part 2 to me.
Try to RELAX

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Sometimes, when the chemtrail formations are most blatant, I'll stand outside in a public are, say, at the Post office where I get my mail, and I'll look up at the sky a few times, and look around to see if anyone else notices. Mostly, nobody does, but occasionally I'll see someone look at me, then look up.

We're so preoccupied with our daily lives that we don't process the changes very easily. Soccer, American Idol, booze and gambling, those are the main concerns of the American public, I think you who are posting here are the exception and would agree. But nobody has addressed the questions I posed: If this is a secret program, why don't they just spray at night when far fewer people would notice?

Secondly, what about the pilots and their families?
If you worked for the government flying a KC-130 would you be concerned about your wife and kids, your parents living under this toxic spray?

This is why I maintain that Chemtrail programs are at least being sold (to those involved) as benign weather modification, and if we had a more discernable number of individuals who were turning up sick as a direct result of this spraying, it would be more evident and the news services would pick up on it. I work in the news service and can tell you that not ALL of them are controlled, and if they were, you would still have information getting out because the truth must and will be found.

So, a simple depopulation program by our own government is not likely at all (an engineered biotoxin is much more effective for this)>.

Lastly, I believe that killing off large amounts of taxpayers does not make sense in a capitalist, greed-based social system.

Those of you who don't care can now return to your rum and coke and Olympics coverage!(see, I still have my sense of humor!)
4real

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

brian wrote:
BS
SORRY BUD,AS SCARY AS IT IS, IT'S TRUE....THEY COUNT ON DENIAL. YOU MAY SCREAM BS NOW....BUT TIME WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH....OUR GOV'T HAS ADMITTED TO TESTING ON OVER 50 MILLION OF IT'S OWN CITIZENS, KNOWINGLY CAUSING THEM HARM IN THE PAST. WAKE UP, TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF, OPEN YOUR MIND AND DO THE RESEARCH..HERE'S A LIST TO HELP YOU.....GMO'S, HAARP, INFRAGUARD, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS, NEW WORLD ORDER, ILLUMINATI, BILDEBURGS, MEMBERS OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR. CHECKOUT PRISON PLANET.COM , ABOVE TOP SECRET.COM ....this should be enough to get you started....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Seattle News Video

•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seattle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••