Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
The grove and all its members are cursed. It is a real curse. The evil gays pray to the devil and toss live babies into the fire for their satanic rituals. Hell is waiting for them.
You're funny, tell the one about the zombie now.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
You know, I figured out why you are obsessed with these threads. You are in the closet, fat, lazy, and smelly, went to the club to find a partner. Got turned down by all the hot and fit gay men, now you're just bitter because of that rejection.

Nailed it.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 26, 2012
 
Acts 7:43 - You have lifted up the shrine of Molech and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon.

Amos 5:26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god--which you made for yourselves.

Leviticus 18:21 -'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

Micah 5:12 - I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells.

2 Chronicles 34:25 - Because they have forsaken me and burned incense to other gods and provoked me to anger by all that their hands have made, my anger will be poured out on this place and will not be quenched.'
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 19, 2013
 
S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:

S.F. CRIME:

Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Brinkin, 66, who worked for the San Francisco Human Rights Commission before his retirement in 2010, was taken into custody Friday night. He spent the night in jail before he was released on bail, according to a spokeswoman for the sheriff's department.
The district attorney's office will decide Tuesday whether to file charges. "We're still reviewing the case," district attorney's spokeswoman Stephanie Ong Stillman said Monday.

Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.



Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
Acts 7:43 - You have lifted up the shrine of Molech and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon.
Amos 5:26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god--which you made for yourselves.
Leviticus 18:21 -'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.
Micah 5:12 - I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells.
2 Chronicles 34:25 - Because they have forsaken me and burned incense to other gods and provoked me to anger by all that their hands have made, my anger will be poured out on this place and will not be quenched.'
Do you have anything intelligent to offer or just more of these poorly written and unsupported assertions?
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything intelligent to offer or just more of these poorly written and unsupported assertions?
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
So that's a "no," you have nothing intelligent to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State governments may be expanding wealth gap 11 hr swedenforever 15
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) 22 hr nobody 230
Surviving Tue Concerned 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue Mr Blue 714
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) Tue ghostwriter3 33
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Mon Petal Power 707
You already know you need a bookkeeper Aug 18 TrustedRuss 1

Search the Seattle Forum:
•••

Seattle News Video

•••
•••

Seattle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Seattle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Seattle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seattle
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••