Study: Anti-anxiety drug in water makes fish hyper, aggressive; environmental effects feared

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Brandon Sun

What happens to fish that swim in waters tainted by traces of drugs that people take? When it's an anti-anxiety drug, they become hyper, anti-social and aggressive, a Swedish study found.

Full Story
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe that's RUBIO's problem!Should look into that buck a bottle reconstituted sewer plant yuppy water us taxpayer pay for, so the wannabe politi-cants got something to guzzle on.
Sheldon
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Umea, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jazzfestival Ume 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 paul shykora ARTs 2
Pill to Gill: Antianxiety Drugs in Flushed into... (Feb '13) Oct '13 bobfredrick 8
Anxiety drug makes fish bolder and more asocial (Feb '13) Oct '13 Somervale 4
Primary weight maintenance: A new way to preven... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anonymous 1
Human brain being erased (Jun '13) Jun '13 Nanjing massacure 1
News Alert To Climate Alarmists: Most Arctic Sp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PHD 5
Northern Sweden hit by summer 'snow storm' (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bobby 1
•••

Umea, Sweden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••