Kerry expects Syrians to attend trans...

Kerry expects Syrians to attend transition talks

There are 6 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from May 14, 2013, titled Kerry expects Syrians to attend transition talks. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a stern warning Tuesday to Syria's government, warning that new help will be given to opposition forces should President Bashar Assad's regime decide to back out of upcoming negotiations aimed at ending Syria's two-year war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

Max

Berlin, Germany

#1 May 14, 2013
naturally global criminals from usa, britain, issrael and their criminal puppets should be out of these talks, because it will bring no good results and no peace.It will be such peace as in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc and it is NO PEACE.
who cares

Laconia, NH

#2 May 14, 2013
Naturally you are muslim. And I could care less if you people murder each other. You are right, we should stay out of these talks and let mid east turmoil continue. That realy is the best way forward.
hmmm

United States

#3 May 14, 2013
Maybe he's a Christian and prefers not to accept the prospect of Syrian Christians being slaughtered by American allies.
Red East

Guam

#4 May 14, 2013
The West are in fantasy land. Syria already gave Russia its list of envoys to attend the peace conference. Now, the question is who will attend on behalf of the entire opposition, that can speak for the entire opposition, and bind the entire opposition? No one. The SNC, which was hand-picked by the West, does not have the support of everyone. Nusra will not attend that's a given. They are determined to oust Assad, and make Syria a Islamic state. As for the opposition, there are hundreds of militias out there that are fighting in their local communities. They are not under the SNC's control. So even if Assad and the SNC agrees to peace, there will be no peace.

So the problem is the West. They fermented unrest in Syria, they gave hope to the entire opposition that Assad will go, they gave arms to the opposition, the opposition has suffered casualties, now the West wants peace. There will be no peace for at least several years. To achieve peace, the West and their ME lackeys the gulf states have to turn off the faucet of arms and money.
who cares

United States

#5 May 15, 2013
Very good red east,I agree. The m.e. is going to be a hot spot for years to come, not just syria. That's why I want the west out,its a no winner. The future looks bad for most muslim countrys.
Toxik

Barrigada, Guam

#6 May 15, 2013
who cares wrote:
Very good red east,I agree. The m.e. is going to be a hot spot for years to come, not just syria. That's why I want the west out,its a no winner. The future looks bad for most muslim countrys.
Thanks Who Cares. We should stop being the int'l policeman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholms, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... Jun 17 HNC 19
News Eurovision 2016: Dami Im wins a spot in final o... May '16 Sambo 22
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May '16 RUSSIAs GENOCIDES 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May '16 UKRAINE WINS 7
How's that immigration movement working out? Mar '16 The Truth 1
News Norway's most famous man comes to Canmore Mar '16 True North Entert... 1
News Diverse Sweden Rushes to Embrace (and Become) a... (Aug '14) Feb '16 Joey 11
More from around the web