White House: WikiLeaks' posting of US...

White House: WikiLeaks' posting of US diplomatic documents is 'reckless and dangerous action'

There are 135 comments on the Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV story from Nov 28, 2010, titled White House: WikiLeaks' posting of US diplomatic documents is 'reckless and dangerous action'. In it, Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV reports that:

This Aug. 14, 2010 file photo shows WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in Stockholm, Sweden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2010
'reckless and dangerous' to the current administration! LOL!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Nov 28, 2010
I think that releasing these documents are very dangerous, but Bush and Cheney were so secretive and evil as they lied this nation into both wars that people are now willing to put it all out there regardless of the consequences.
Bush’s failed presidency will haunt this nation for generations.

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I think that releasing these documents are very dangerous, but Bush and Cheney were so secretive and evil as they lied this nation into both wars that people are now willing to put it all out there regardless of the consequences.
Understand that these leaks are happening under Obama's watch, not Bush's! Seems security is pretty lax in Obama's State Department!
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Huntington, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Smash the system that robs you 24/7 - buy silver.
http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-on-the-kei...
mayo420

Rosedale, MD

#5 Nov 28, 2010
One nice thing about reading the "news", I feel like I am a candidate for Mensa. I haven't seen one thing reported that I didn't already accept as fact. And all the people that are screaming "Hey, these are state secrets"? They look pretty darn dumb.
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Beersteiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand that these leaks are happening under Obama's watch, not Bush's! Seems security is pretty lax in Obama's State Department!
Obama era leaks of Bush era crimes. Go figure.

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Obama era leaks of Bush era crimes. Go figure.
Not all are "Bush era"! Why else would Hillery be doing pre-emptive dammage control?
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 28, 2010
Beersteiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all are "Bush era"! Why else would Hillery be doing pre-emptive dammage control?
Condi repair.

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Condi repair.
Hardly! Hillary hates Condi....she's covering her own azz. After all she IS responsible for the security of information in the State Department.
Shady Lady

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Nov 28, 2010
First of all this man at Wikileaks should be put before a firing squad. He won't be, we coddle traitors. As far as whatever President Bush did, President Obama has been President 2 years, and he has pretty much followed in Bush's footsteps. You seem to overlook that part.
ZiaMiddleView

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Nov 28, 2010
The Beersteiner is correct. Looks like the leaker is one of her employees thus she takes the hit. Same for the military leaker(s) although thats on Gates.

State dept cables going back to 2004. Interesting timeline but would have been more interesting going back to the beginning of 2001. Of course too, the real good stuff isn't revealed, given there's no top secret (TS) being released.

Will have to send in a request to "leaks".

Now the manhunt begins to find the leaker.
Shady Lady

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Nov 28, 2010
Obama thinks this behavior is reckless? Can this boy get any more clueless? The part about it being Bush's fault every time the Won looks foolish doesn"t work any more. Bush is long gone. Bush must find it so silly every time the Democrats excuse their President.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 28, 2010
mayo420 wrote:
One nice thing about reading the "news", I feel like I am a candidate for Mensa. I haven't seen one thing reported that I didn't already accept as fact. And all the people that are screaming "Hey, these are state secrets"? They look pretty darn dumb.
Darlin' what the rest of the world leaders didn't know, was that America was so stupid as to put their insults and unprofessional back room bully boy tactics in cables the world over being sent to and fro. The rest of the world also never thought that American security would be as lax as a bad bout of diarrhea. Then again, after the Chaser stunt in Australia in defiance of your mega bucks security for da boss, we should have known that you yanks don't know the first thing about security.

Still, I'm not sorry this has happened. Seeing all these instances of American arrogance and insult in black and white and spanning only a few years, makes it clear to all nations that America is no one's friend and would never engage in anything that was not in its benefit. It also tells us that America has an inclination towards insulting comments at another's expense.

Amercia is an embarrassment to the art of diplomacy and security. This mega... nay epic blunder of America's will cost her deeply.

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2010
Lazy Afternoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin' what the rest of the world leaders didn't know, was that America was so stupid as to put their insults and unprofessional back room bully boy tactics in cables the world over being sent to and fro. The rest of the world also never thought that American security would be as lax as a bad bout of diarrhea. Then again, after the Chaser stunt in Australia in defiance of your mega bucks security for da boss, we should have known that you yanks don't know the first thing about security.
Still, I'm not sorry this has happened. Seeing all these instances of American arrogance and insult in black and white and spanning only a few years, makes it clear to all nations that America is no one's friend and would never engage in anything that was not in its benefit. It also tells us that America has an inclination towards insulting comments at another's expense.
Amercia is an embarrassment to the art of diplomacy and security. This mega... nay epic blunder of America's will cost her deeply.
Have to agree with ya, there no getting around it....our dumbazz government has screwed the pooch on this!
Getflushed

Torrance, CA

#15 Nov 28, 2010
These Leftist destructions of US and other nation's intelligence at a level open to the criticism of morons is troubling. More damage has been done to relations in the Middle East, than any idiotic appraisal of Bush's and the Congress's war on terror might suggest. Betraying friends with generalized destruction of diplomacy is a tool of the Left. Any antagonism voiced by the current administration is disinformation, as almost all of them supported and used similar disinformation to get elected. Any prosecution, shutdown, or deaths either from this administration, or foreign enemies, are similar to Stalin hunting down Trotsky... One Communist tainted by anarchism advantaging another Communist tainted by anarchism... Bedfellows.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#16 Nov 28, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Did you take a 155mm in the head?

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2010
Let's see tomorrow if any of our allies dump the dollar or call in their markers on our debt.
Rich

Searsport, ME

#18 Nov 28, 2010
Had this been Russian documents stolen and published, Putin would have seen to it that Julian Assanges hair was falling out by now.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 28, 2010
Beersteiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree with ya, there no getting around it....our dumbazz government has screwed the pooch on this!
You know, I am so confused as to how and why the former powerhouse of the world could be so numerous with their insults of both friend and foes, so foolish with their diplomatic attitude in the first place to allow this denigration of others to the extent that the US is viewed as lacking professionalism and so stupid in their protection of sensitive data.

I can only assume that such mega blunders as these, if history has anything to say, are the result of corruptions within the US 'democratic' oligarchy.

Then again I am saddened that a once great nation, should fall so deeply out of favour and so quickly. More tragically for the US, I can see that it may be time to abandon that sinking ship, lest we drown with it.

We have an Epic financial crisis thanks of the US. We now have an Epic diplomatic crisis thanks to the US. What other epic events do you guys have up your sleeves.
oOo

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Nov 28, 2010
Why doesn't USA arrest this guy? He's not Osama bin Hiding in Pakistan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholms, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diverse Sweden Rushes to Embrace (and Become) a... (Aug '14) Dec '14 J_a_n 2
News End to End 5G for Super, Superfast Mobile (Nov '14) Nov '14 New China 1
News Contruction worker has 'Sweden's best beard' (Oct '14) Oct '14 wanna-jay 1
News 50 years after receiving Nobel Prize, do Martin... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Pointers for boosting prophylactic bipolar trea... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAMI Run By Pharma 1
News Genetic and Environmental Influences Are Equall... (May '14) Jul '14 friend DUHZ it again 13
News Mick Jagger plans Rolling Stones museum (Jul '14) Jul '14 Back to Bachics 4
More from around the web