Unisex Underwear?

Unisex Underwear?

There are 84 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Unisex Underwear?. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Sweden, a champion of gender equality, plans to introduce unisex underwear for hospital patients in a move designed to save both money and space, the project leader said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#88 Dec 14, 2010
Hugh Jebbusch wrote:
What if her bulge is bigger than yours?
That would be awkward no?
I can't imagine wht they would smell like. Can't you just see the new form of perve. People stealing dirty uni sex draws .....Hi Dilfy
teenytineyharley honey

Holyoke, MA

#89 Dec 14, 2010
Since I was a man and now am a woman, unisex underwear are perfect for me. LOLOL

Greece

#90 Dec 4, 2011
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you girl friend. Keep the men out of Victoria's Secret! well unless their buying something for their lady of course.lol.
So, women can wear: boots, pants, t-shirts, ties, camoflauge; they can hunt, fish, bowl, watch/play football and NASCAR racing; they can be soldiers, Marines, cops, firefighters, and doctors; they can wear panties that look like men's briefs (complete with fly), "boy" shorts, or even wear men's briefs and boxers; they can wear men's jeans and shirts.....

But let a man want to be a nurse, or enjoy the comfort of a soft and woman's brief and he's a fag or a freak. Which, by the way, doesn mean he is either.

If it doesn't affect you, why do you care?

And women complain about double standards!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#91 Dec 4, 2011
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
So, women can wear: boots, pants, t-shirts, ties, camoflauge; they can hunt, fish, bowl, watch/play football and NASCAR racing; they can be soldiers, Marines, cops, firefighters, and doctors; they can wear panties that look like men's briefs (complete with fly), "boy" shorts, or even wear men's briefs and boxers; they can wear men's jeans and shirts.....
But let a man want to be a nurse, or enjoy the comfort of a soft and woman's brief and he's a fag or a freak. Which, by the way, doesn mean he is either.
If it doesn't affect you, why do you care?
And women complain about double standards!
Hey, wear whatever underwear you like. We here at Offbeat will never know what you wear, unless you tell us. Tiger hands GUEST her Victoria's Secret catalog. Have fun!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholms, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... Jun 17 HNC 19
News Eurovision 2016: Dami Im wins a spot in final o... May '16 Sambo 22
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May '16 RUSSIAs GENOCIDES 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May '16 UKRAINE WINS 7
How's that immigration movement working out? Mar '16 The Truth 1
News Norway's most famous man comes to Canmore Mar '16 True North Entert... 1
News Diverse Sweden Rushes to Embrace (and Become) a... (Aug '14) Feb '16 Joey 11
More from around the web