Buenos Aires One Of Cities With Best ...

Buenos Aires One Of Cities With Best Looking Women

There are 23 comments on the Malaysian National News Agency story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Buenos Aires One Of Cities With Best Looking Women. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

BUENOS AIRES, July 27 - Travelers Digest's Top Ten Cities With The Most Beautiful Woman says Kiev is 'without a doubt, home to the world's most beautiful women', closely followed by Stockholm and not so distant Buenos Aires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Warrior Poet UG X

Oakridge, OR

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Wht a silly set of posts. To argue about which country as the best looking women is just a bunch of fools stuck in puberty and trying to prove that they are male. Every country has good looking ladies and also not so good looking. To rate a country on this is totally stupid. Grow up silly teen-age mentalities.
Pro Ukraine

Croydon, UK

#23 Oct 30, 2012
separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
you have problems with eyes)) what's more?
I've just returned from a three week trip to Ukraine and fat girls are a rarity there, it's you who should make an appointment at the opticians, asap.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 4, 2012
dfffs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mental Memoirs 17 hr Mysterious Lou 161
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul 26 Gdo naDdme olHo r... 1
Help !! Where can I find tall womens clothing i... Jul 20 MaryTooTall 1
Sex Jul 18 Lewis 1
bi love bi Jul 15 bimam 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... Jul 9 RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 21
Weed in Stockholm Jun 29 yungz 1
More from around the web