Unisex Underwear?

Sweden, a champion of gender equality, plans to introduce unisex underwear for hospital patients in a move designed to save both money and space, the project leader said Thursday. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Since: Nov 07

Princess Anne, MD

#1 Feb 22, 2008
Now Ive heard everything..Anyhoo I dont plan on going to Sweden anytime soon!
CKB

Baltimore, MD

#2 Feb 22, 2008
Say what? Now I have lived to hear everything.
andrew

Bethpage, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2008
what's wrong with it? we are already wear unisex underwear.

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Since: Nov 07

Princess Anne, MD

#4 Feb 22, 2008
CKB wrote:
Say what? Now I have lived to hear everything.
Believe me..you havent heard everything..tomorrow something else is bound to come up!

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Feb 22, 2008
Unisex underwear has been around for quite a while. Don't women put on the guys underwear after sex when they have to get up and go to the bathroom? Those boxer/briefs may have been made for guys, but they fit for women too, thus being unisex.
BORIS

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2008
I HOPE THEY DON'T WASH THEM IN BETWEEN PATIENTS

Since: Jan 08

Vermillion, SD

#7 Feb 22, 2008
BORIS wrote:
I HOPE THEY DON'T WASH THEM IN BETWEEN PATIENTS
I am sure that a pair of raunchy liquid and semi-solid filled can be saved just for you! Wow! and I thought I was a twisted person? Anyways, as stated above this is not new, and infact I do believe that men wear womens , and women wear mens all the time, we call them crossdressers though! whats next? wait dont ask, it could be really bizzare, gues I have to wait til tommorow to find out!
brenda brooks

Waldorf, MD

#8 Feb 22, 2008
Next they will come up with bra for both sex.....
brenda brooks

Waldorf, MD

#9 Feb 22, 2008
Next they will come up with bra,ladies teddy's outfits for both sex... I guess men wanted to wear lady clothes, I don't see why since Our clothes are tight, tiny and very sexy and lady want to wear men under wear..mean clothes are big and had alot of room I mean the cothes not the under wear..next men will want to wear lady 4-inch heel to work

“Take it and own it, again.”

Since: Apr 07

Huntington Beach "Surf City"

#10 Feb 22, 2008
DEPENDS ..........
DUH-AMERICAN-HOS PITALS

Clovis, NM

#11 Feb 22, 2008
No underwear here.. We enjoy giving our patients those little TEDDY see through gowns.....

Ummmmm....

NURSE
Casual Observer

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Feb 22, 2008
brenda brooks wrote:
Next they will come up with bra,ladies teddy's outfits for both sex... I guess men wanted to wear lady clothes, I don't see why since Our clothes are tight, tiny and very sexy and lady want to wear men under wear..mean clothes are big and had alot of room I mean the cothes not the under wear..next men will want to wear lady 4-inch heel to work
Ihave read that there is a professor at the University of San Diego that for the past 10 years wears kind of half and half a Man shirt, suit coat and tie, and on the bottom half a woman's skirt, panty hose and 4" black heels.
I don't recall his name but he does have a web site up about it.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2008
My neighbor says he wears his wifes panties all the time this is nothing new.
CKB

Baltimore, MD

#14 Feb 22, 2008
To tell you the truth the older you get you do not want to wear underwear, bra or nothing. If we all can walk around Maryland, DC and Virginia in our birthday suit I will be the first. I will save on laundry detergent and my water bill.

Most of the patients are not worried about underwear they want to be left alone. Give them depends so it can be discard. My goodness who want to wash out the feces and the urine in the patients underwear. The underwear will get all mix up in some other patient room any way.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#15 Feb 22, 2008
consulting my engineering team we already have unisex undies (boxers)

men: wear the slot in the front because they stand

women: wear the slot in the rear because they squat

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#16 Feb 22, 2008
Is nothing sacred? Don't we already share enough? I am drawing the line. I like being able to go to Victoria's Secret for my panties. Maybe they'll be next to join the bandwagon? Lets see, Victoria's angels with _______ rather than wings. Hmmmm, Interesting!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#17 Feb 22, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
Is nothing sacred? Don't we already share enough? I am drawing the line. I like being able to go to Victoria's Secret for my panties. Maybe they'll be next to join the bandwagon? Lets see, Victoria's angels with _______ rather than wings. Hmmmm, Interesting!
I'm with you girl friend. Keep the men out of Victoria's Secret! well unless their buying something for their lady of course.lol.
brenda brooks

Waldorf, MD

#18 Feb 22, 2008
What will it be next????
Say the Truth

Plainfield, NJ

#19 Feb 22, 2008
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ihave read that there is a professor at the University of San Diego that for the past 10 years wears kind of half and half a Man shirt, suit coat and tie, and on the bottom half a woman's skirt, panty hose and 4" black heels.
I don't recall his name but he does have a web site up about it.
I think it's Professor Fruitcake.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Dec 07

and the American Way

#20 Feb 22, 2008
Are they big enough for both sexes at the same time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CAT M318 wheel Excavator Mar 19 tiger_-_dad 2
hey there Mar 11 tiger_-_dad 2
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Feb '15 9486kyyre 1
In the middle Feb '15 gjest 30
The Koyal Group Info Mag: Nobel Prize for work ... Jan '15 tiger_-_dad 2
News Diverse Sweden Rushes to Embrace (and Become) a... (Aug '14) Dec '14 J_a_n 2
News End to End 5G for Super, Superfast Mobile Nov '14 New China 1
More from around the web