Swedish police find drugs found on Justin Bieber's tour bus

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail

Swedish Police say they found drugs in the 19-year-old Baby singer's blacked out tour bus while it was parked outside his hotel Police spokesman Lars Bystrom says a small amount of drugs and a stun gun were found when officers raided the empty bus parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm, where Bieber was performing Wednesday.

Full Story
rockn roll

Danielson, CT

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I just dont believe this story, our poor inocent beaver boy smoking weed. Whats the world coming to. Hay, does sweden still have the death penalty for smoking pot, i hear you people dont put up with any of our free world bull shit. Maybe sweden will show some mercy and just exile him to the far north and let him freeze his nuts off. Free justin..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the middle Jan 16 gest 25
The Koyal Group Info Mag: Nobel Prize for work ... Jan 8 tiger_-_dad 2
Diverse Sweden Rushes to Embrace (and Become) a... Dec '14 J_a_n 2
End to End 5G for Super, Superfast Mobile Nov '14 New China 1
Contruction worker has 'Sweden's best beard' Oct '14 wanna-jay 1
50 years after receiving Nobel Prize, do Martin... Oct '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Pointers for boosting prophylactic bipolar trea... Oct '14 NAMI Run By Pharma 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 am PST