Sweden remembers WWII hero Raoul Wall...

Sweden remembers WWII hero Raoul Wallenberg

There are 8 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Aug 4, 2012, titled Sweden remembers WWII hero Raoul Wallenberg. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Sweden on Saturday commemorated the life of a diplomat credited with saving thousands of Hungarian Jews from the Nazis in World War II, but whose fate remains one of the country's greatest war-time mysteries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Sweden need to become democracy, need to abolish the monarchy, need State to be completely independent from Church, need to ban the nationalist/racist/nazist groups, and EU need to become common country.
Siver eagle

Murrieta, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2012
During WW II, Sweden ,although occupied, was friendly to the Jews,

What happened? Why are they so anti-semetic-now?
This is What Happened

Aledo, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Siver eagle wrote:
During WW II, Sweden ,although occupied, was friendly to the Jews,
What happened? Why are they so anti-semetic-now?
Because there was no Blood Sucking Israel back then. There is a differance between loyal citizen Jews and the zionist blood sucking Israeli Jews and those with dual citizenship.
King for a day

Poestenkill, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Sweden need to become democracy, need to abolish the monarchy, need State to be completely independent from Church, need to ban the nationalist/racist/nazist groups, and EU need to become common country.
And so you would give up your independence and allow Brussels rule your country. Yes, the French,Germans,Dutch, and others . No more Sweden, but I suppose that's the future that awaits us all. Ruled by dictators.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2012
King for a day wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you would give up your independence and allow Brussels rule your country. Yes, the French,Germans,Dutch, and others . No more Sweden, but I suppose that's the future that awaits us all. Ruled by dictators.
EU will become common country, so all eu-citizens will vote for the euro-government.

This is not imperialism.

This is democracy.
King for a day

Binghamton, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2012
I think I understand you, my thinking is that you will lose more than you gain,and that is the key question. You have the best social safety net in the world, no one can copy it. Would you want your tax money sent to the poorer euro country's that can hardly stay afloat . And over time you would lose your Swedish identity,culture.. I believe euro will one day be a complete country but I wouldn't rush into it. Do what's in your best interest not theirs .

Have a good summer.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2012
In one country, the rich regions and rich people give something to poor regions and poor people, through taxes.

This is good for the country. This make the country strong.

So, same will make EU when will become common country.

Same make USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, etc etc.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2012
Culture will not loose, because will exist multicultural and freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebay Criminality and Fraud Exposed in New Eye-O... Aug 25 NetSellersNow 1
News Sweden takes on Amnesty International in debate... Aug 21 Fart news 2
In the middle (Oct '14) Jun '15 anonymous 32
Learning English Jun '15 Concerned_American 1
CAT M318 wheel Excavator Mar '15 tiger_-_dad 2
hey there Mar '15 tiger_-_dad 2
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Feb '15) Feb '15 9486kyyre 1
More from around the web