Sister Cities "Climate Idol"

There are 2 comments on the WDIO story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Sister Cities "Climate Idol". In it, WDIO reports that:

Duluth's sister cities come together to kick off new program aimed at cutting greenhouse gas emissions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDIO.

Friends of NIMBY

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Jun 25, 2010
The white man didn't cause this. Natives did. Now we all pay the price. In tax dollars and clean air and water.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2010
You need to stop this now. Natives are not the single ones to be blame. We all are and something we all need to get educated on. Personally I'm a big fan of Steven Seagal an activist on oil and gas being used in every vehicles polluting our air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kronobergs, Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swedish police to parents: Pick up your drunk kids (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sheik Yerbouti 2
News Catching the IKEA fever? (Nov '06) Jun '11 Harley Money 2
News The Swede Life: Reindeer, boxes, and an ambassador (Feb '11) Feb '11 think free radio ... 1
News Sweden looks to fight superbugs with 'other peo... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Stephany McDowell 4
News Accountant Who Underwent Double Lung Transplant... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Jack Mehoff 1
News Floor collapses at Swedish Weight Watchers clinic (Jan '10) Jan '10 CARLOS 2
News Weight Watchers group falls through floor (Jan '10) Jan '10 mike 1
More from around the web