sex therapist/psychologist

sex therapist/psychologist

Posted in the Psychology Forum

lmfernan

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2007
Where can I find information on becoming a sex therapist/psychologist? And which schools offer courses in this specific field? And does anyone know how much money they earn per year?
Zoompad

Reading, UK

#2 Mar 10, 2007
lmfernan wrote:
Where can I find information on becoming a sex therapist/psychologist? And which schools offer courses in this specific field? And does anyone know how much money they earn per year?
TOO BL**DY MUCH!!!

(Zoompad HATES psychologists!)
lmfernan

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2007
Lol.. thank you for your honest opinion, haha. :D

Since: Mar 07

#4 Mar 11, 2007
Keep copious notes and hold out for a spot on DayTime TV......and the Doc's ASSistant will be by shortly to assist you with your carreir choice.
emerald

Providence, RI

#5 Jul 26, 2007
the American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists AASECT has a website http://www.aasect.org/

i think the best thing to do is to get a psychology degree and then find a school specializing in human sexuality

they have all the info you need on their website

also you could always check webmd.com for more information on the field and studies

this is my "dream job" im more concerned with the effect that mentality has on our sexuality
this is a serious choice for me and hope it is for you as well

good luck!
emerald

Providence, RI

#6 Jul 26, 2007
lmfernan wrote:
the American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists AASECT has a website http://www.aasect.org/

i think the best thing to do is to get a psychology degree and then find a school specializing in human sexuality

they have all the info you need on their website

also you could always check webmd.com for more information on the field and studies

this is my "dream job" im more concerned with the effect that mentality has on our sexuality
this is a serious choice for me and hope it is for you as well

good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano implant abuses! Wed nomoredenie 25
Barry Conner The Oriole Mill Jun 26 barry-theoriolemill 1
want to buy used psychological test kits (Apr '13) Jun 26 Laura1220 120
African & Caribbean individuals in UK needed fo... Jun 22 yaz 1
News Best Psychologist Jun 21 HumanSpirit 1
News Best and Worst of Psychology and Psychiatry - M... Jun 18 HumanSpirit 1
Theory of Calculable Cognition [new!] Jun 17 Rype Perspectives 1
More from around the web