Psy.D. research participants needed. (Must be working on dissertation or beyond)

Posted in the Psychology Forum

Keri

Wausau, WI

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Greetings! You are cordially invited to participate in a research study. The purpose of this research study is to help determine what factors hinder timely dissertation completion in a Psy.D. program and recommend solutions to assist future students. If you participate in this research, you will be asked to complete a brief survey and a demographic questionnaire. Your participation will take approximately 10-15 minutes of your time. By completing and turning in this survey, you are giving your consent for the researcher or principal investigator to include your responses in her data analysis. Your participation in this research study is strictly voluntary, and you may choose not to participate without fear of penalty or any negative consequences. Individual responses are anonymous. The results of the research may contribute to assisting future students and graduate schools in understanding potential dissertation completion barriers and creating a more timely degree process in professional schools. If I would like a copy of the research results, I may email the researcher or her chairperson at, knacker@stu.argosy.edu or kobrien@argosy.edu. If I am uncomfortable providing contact information, I may contact Argosy University Chicago library or search for this research project on ProQuest digital dissertations after September 2012. If you are interested in participating in the study, please click on the following link, which will redirect you to the survey monkey website.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SK9ZZVS

Thank you for your consideration, Keri Nacker, MA

Doctoral Student in Clinical Psychology

Argosy University- Chicago
Jason Plessner

Plymouth, MI

#2 Apr 24, 2013
HEY! your damn survey is closed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is a Psychological Doctor? Sat Jaimie 10
News Programs for college students suffering from de... Sat Jaimie 2
News Psychologists explain why we are so apathetic a... Apr 24 HumanSpirit 2
News What your email inbox reveals about your person... Apr 24 HumanSpirit 1
News Helping college students suffering from depress... Apr 23 HumanSpirit 5
News Psychotherapy Proven To Normalize Brain Activit... Apr 22 Jaimie 13
News Social psychologist relinquishes chair after da... Apr 22 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web