COMMENT : Dr Khalid Sohail: spiritual...

COMMENT : Dr Khalid Sohail: spiritualism as secular humanism - Dr Ishtiaq Ahmed

There are 1 comment on the Daily Times story from Dec 22, 2012, titled COMMENT : Dr Khalid Sohail: spiritualism as secular humanism - Dr Ishtiaq Ahmed. In it, Daily Times reports that:

In sharp contrast, modern science and the disciplines of psychology and psychiatry in particular, as well as secular philosophy, do not speak of a soul but of the human psyche The contemporary centre of enlightened and frank discussion among Pakistanis on highly contentious subjects is most certainly Canada, where it is possible for community radio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2012
" Humankind has to choose between, on the one hand, fanaticism, tribalism, war and continued injustices and, on the other, a world order based on peace, accommodation, adjustment and justice"

He was referring to his Muslim brothers in his homeland Pakistan and ajoining Islamic countries.

I can imagine the majority of Muslims being dragged kicking and screaming into the 22nd century, the century of enlightenment, where man/animals and machines/robots coexist as equals and religion is no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group of Mental Health Professionals Warn Trump... 32 min Humanspirit 1
Nano implant abuses! (Jan '16) Thu Dls8899 161
News Police: Eighth-grader's body found at Kyrene sc... (Aug '11) Apr 17 Meghan 20
News Diagnoses: Harmful or Helpful? Apr 16 Humanspirit 2
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... Apr 13 No Surprise 14
News Psychologist could have identified man's threat... Apr 6 Humanspirit 1
News Assessing Clients for Diminished Capacity Apr 6 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web