GreeneStone Addressing Eating Disorde...

GreeneStone Addressing Eating Disorder Epidemic with Expanded...

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Sep 20, 2012, titled GreeneStone Addressing Eating Disorder Epidemic with Expanded.... In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

GreeneStone Healthcare Corporation , provider of Mental Healthcare and Corporate Healthcare Services, today announced the hiring of Ann Kerr as Clinical Director at its new Eating Disorder clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

HumanSpirit

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Metabolism distruction caused by mind drugs and Statin drugs are known. Excessive weight in which child and adults are being punished for medication that has side effects has to stop.

The Mental Health Industry ( without medical science and based on hearsay ) is much to blame in pushing mental disorders of normal behavior and forcing mind drugs. Children including infants are being drugged.

The pharmacutical companies'and the continuous pushing of drugs like Reglan and Nexium are probmatic too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can I get a job in Canada with an American mast... 6 hr Hyemin 1
News Psychoanalyzing the President 12 hr Mikey 17
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... 13 hr Baloney 2
Nano implant abuses! (Jan '16) 15 hr dotdotdot 149
News Psychologists: Trump's Rage makes him incapable... Sat Mikey 3
News Same-sex married couple of Faisalabad jailed fo... (Dec '07) Feb 15 ali 232
News Justices give Spencer man new trial in manslaug... (Apr '08) Feb 13 Dealersbeware 16
More from around the web