Jodi Arias movie tentatively cast, as the defense rests in her murder trial

Apr 18, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

On April 17, 2013, as the defense rested in the Jodi Arias murder trial and the prosecution began rebuttal, eports surfaced that the Lifetime TV movie featuring her story has been tentatively cast.

Full Story
Jeff Bauer

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Experts, schexperts. Look I have the same question almost *every* male in the country has: Why why why didn't Jodi keep her hair blonde for the trial? Have you een her photos? As a blonde she looked so *HOT* that any juror would just find her innocent for looking so sweet, innocent and cute. But with that dark hair she just looks sneaky, suspicious and guilty. Bad play defense lawyers, bad play.

So in regards to the defense strategy, keep it simple! Its time to stop all the domestic victim BS nonsense and skip all the pointless hoopla with goofy character witnesses... Bleach her hair and bring back the hot blonde Jodi and she'll be acquitted for sure! Heck they won't even need a closing argument. All she'll have to do is strut into court in a bikini and tada!! She'll be free with a toss of her blonde hair and a smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex married couple of Faisalabad jailed fo... (Dec '07) 8 hr Asim khan 208
Live Psychology Chatroom (Dec '09) Thu Hamda 78
Passengers who survived Air Transat flight in 2... Dec 22 clickjogos 4
textures, repetitive pattern phobia (Dec '07) Dec 21 not here 629
Desperate shortages leave Ukraine ill-prepared ... Dec 15 government of Ukr... 1
Desperate shortages leave Ukraine ill-prepared ... Dec 15 Pro Belarus 11
CIA medics played role in torture of prisoners Dec 14 Cordwainer Trout 7
More from around the web