Jodi Arias movie tentatively cast, as...

Jodi Arias movie tentatively cast, as the defense rests in her murder trial

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Jodi Arias movie tentatively cast, as the defense rests in her murder trial. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On April 17, 2013, as the defense rested in the Jodi Arias murder trial and the prosecution began rebuttal, eports surfaced that the Lifetime TV movie featuring her story has been tentatively cast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jeff Bauer

Bethel Park, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Experts, schexperts. Look I have the same question almost *every* male in the country has: Why why why didn't Jodi keep her hair blonde for the trial? Have you een her photos? As a blonde she looked so *HOT* that any juror would just find her innocent for looking so sweet, innocent and cute. But with that dark hair she just looks sneaky, suspicious and guilty. Bad play defense lawyers, bad play.

So in regards to the defense strategy, keep it simple! Its time to stop all the domestic victim BS nonsense and skip all the pointless hoopla with goofy character witnesses... Bleach her hair and bring back the hot blonde Jodi and she'll be acquitted for sure! Heck they won't even need a closing argument. All she'll have to do is strut into court in a bikini and tada!! She'll be free with a toss of her blonde hair and a smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 4 hr Mite Be 58
want to buy used psychological test kits (Apr '13) Aug 24 Ashley_C 146
Am I truly alone? Spilling my thoughts here Aug 24 Moth 1
News I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs... Aug 22 CONJOB 1
Nano implant abuses! (Jan '16) Aug 21 LAwyertoldme 34
News Psychiatrists Reminded To Refrain From Armchair... Aug 20 lorr d 4
My boyfriend has pictures of his penis on his m... (Jun '07) Aug 18 Lilcountry11 156
More from around the web