OCD: priority marketing
Abishai100

Abingdon, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) is an anxiety disorder characterized by the emotional need to produce repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing failure anxiety. Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning, repeated checking, extreme hoarding, etc.

While some psychologists relate OCD to ADD (Attention-Deficit Disorder), since, like OCD, ADD produces anxious mind states incapable of attaining goal-clarity focus, OCD remains its own unique condition primarily because unlike ADD, OCD produces goal anxieties related to prioritization rather than focus.

Because OCD patients have prioritization deficiencies, psychologists today study prioritization sensitivity mechanisms (i.e., analogical reasoning memory) to understand how decision-science approaches to goal psychiatry could comfort OCD patients socially.

Do these academic considerations reflect the market value of goal-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "The Hot Chick" (2002)?

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano implant abuses! (Jan '16) 10 hr 678465wtd 30
News Keeping Fit After 60 (Mar '06) 22 hr Healthy555 Eddie 2
Antisocial Personality Disorder 22 hr 4--barry-theoriol... 1
News We Psychologists Ignore Our Responsibility to T... 23 hr HumanSpirit 1
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) Sat North Mountain 23
Psychology tests - Check your mental health Jul 21 HumanSpirit 7
want to buy used psychological test kits (Apr '13) Jul 18 meme 125
More from around the web