arthur seaman

#1 Sep 13, 2011
academically we seem to accept that relativity provides all that is required to prove and explain gravitation.
Yet fundamentally we do not understand gravitation.

The website provides free downloads explaining how atom structures are formed at the Quark level within all Protons generating two gravity waves with a positive potential that can attract just one Electron into one of the two trajectories.

These waves become disrupted by interference into pulses of gravitation with a low positive potential that we cannot measure.

These pulses appear as a monopole force, this is the only way that what appears to be a monopole force can be generated, i.e. by disrupted waves.

The gravity files fully explain active, passive, and inertial mass, and why inertial mass is NOT equivalent to gravitational mass. They also explain how the equilibrium of grvaitational force is achived bewteen some bodies of matter.

CONTACT email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FICTION : Another earth & another Einstein Wed XXX 2
News Video: 2 dudes start a fire tornado in slow motion Nov 24 Larry Craig s WC ... 3
have faith in JESUS' Nov 8 langham science d... 1
andrew john langham; how to produce energy fro... Nov 8 langham science d... 1
plane technology Nov 1 andrew john langham 1
News Are Science And Truth At Odds? Oct 30 IB DaMann 4
News Scientists witness carbon dioxide trapping heat... (Feb '15) Oct 30 IB DaMann 37
More from around the web