Posted in the Physics Forum
Since: Dec 12
Da Nang, Vietnam
#1 Dec 11, 2012
I am investigating a way to make an engine that can run continuously. Currently, my result is so positive.
1. Tools and facilities:
- The main component of this model is a wooden toy with dragonfly shape. Its head is a rectangle which is curved upward, with long tail
- A sharp pillar
- A medium sizes magnet (In attached screenshot it is the round and black piece)
- A tiny magnet
- Stick the tiny magnet under the tail of dragonfly shaped specimen. The gravity of magnet makes this specimen settles down toward the tail.
- Then, touch the sharp peak of the rectangle head of the specimen very slightly into the top of the pillar. It makes the balance status of this dragonfly toy is very unstable. It is very easy to drop down as seen in attached screenshot
- Put the medium sized magnet at the base of the pillar so that its upward pole is the same as the downward pole of the tiny one (i.e. south to south, or north to north), and they are face to face as shown in attached screenshot
- Keep the whole system in an insolated room, with all doors and windows are closed to prevent air wing influence.
- The attraction force between 2 magnets makes the tail of the specimen is pulled down slightly, before it is up again. Then a new period starts with the up and down movement of the specimen tail, again and again etc.
- The position of the medium sized magnet is adjustable so that it can give best result to the movement of the specimen. If the distance between magnets is so far, the force intensity is so weak to result in movement. Otherwise, the strong attraction force from the medium sized will also prevent the specimen from moving.
I let my model there overnight to make sure that there is no stopping. And luckily it does not stop until now.
I post my article here so that any interesting individual can follow and replicate my experiments.
All of my expectation that you can contact me and replicate my experiment
Thinh from Vietnam
Add your comments below
|Standing Waves||Feb '17||Aquamarisa||1|
|Is Inertial Force not a Real Force ?||Feb '17||nakayama||9|
|Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... (Jan '16)||Feb '17||samvila||4|
|Definition of Inertial Frame : A Proposal||Feb '17||nakayama||7|
|Equivalence Principle & Elevator (Nov '13)||Feb '17||nakayama||73|
|better safer ways of producing clean energy for...||Feb '17||andrew john langham||1|
|Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10)||Jan '17||Fungkstaga||227|
Find what you want!
Search Physics Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC