Raw Video: Lindsay Allen chats with stars of "The Big Bang Theory"

There are 1 comment on the Nov 25, 2011, WDRB-TV Louisville story titled Raw Video: Lindsay Allen chats with stars of "The Big Bang Theory". In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Lindsay Allen recently talked romance, "Blossom," neuroscience and plain-old geekdom with two of the stars of "The Big Bang Theory." Melissa Rauch plays "Bernadette" and Mayim Bialik plays "Amy Farrah Fowler" in the hit show, which focuses on two brainy best friends who could tell you anything you want to know about quantum ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

phatjbl

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Mayim could blind me with science anytime, like the Thomas Dolby song from the early 80s
Sheldon needs to man up and give Amy some sugar.
Mayim is so smart and the companies who produce all these household products like shampoo and hand wash should be mindful that stars like her do know their stuff backwards and will speak out about it.
People go GRAAAW over Mayim in the street, I would be a little more subtle about it but I would be running a temperature and be so nervous to see her in the flesh. A striking beauty, a brilliant mind and a caring human. WOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Einstein's Universe Turns 100 Apr 15 SpaceBlues 1
News Sorry Einstein, 'spooky' quantum entanglement i... Mar 30 SpaceBlues 1
News Speed Of Light May Not Be Constant After All, P... (May '13) Mar 29 nakayama 50
News Black holes and the dark sector explained by qu... Mar 27 CRUSADER 5
Relativity of Simultaneity Mar '15 nakayama 27
News Global science, infinite possibilities Mar '15 Hotmail Helpline 1
Newton's Absolute Time Mar '15 nakayama 6
More from around the web