Transit of Venus highlights age of wo...

Transit of Venus highlights age of wondrous scientific activity

There are 2 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Transit of Venus highlights age of wondrous scientific activity. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

Editor's note: Meg Urry is the Israel Munson professor of physics and astronomy and chairwoman of the department of physics at Yale University, where she is the director of the Yale Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Don't care. I think Scott Walker's victory in Wisconsin is a thousand times more interesting than Venus. It's the first time a recall has been defeated. And Walker won by a ton. Venus has done what it's done a billion times and will do it a billion times more. This stuff in Wisconsin is really an interesting anomaly. People are starting to realize that democrats are hurting all of us. As far as Venus goes....Yawn. LOL
USA John King

Fishers, IN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Don't care. I think Scott Walker's victory in Wisconsin is a thousand times more interesting than Venus. It's the first time a recall has been defeated. And Walker won by a ton. Venus has done what it's done a billion times and will do it a billion times more. This stuff in Wisconsin is really an interesting anomaly. People are starting to realize that democrats are hurting all of us. As far as Venus goes....Yawn. LOL
ted tuna dot!;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Lorenz contraction ? Feb 9 nakayama 27
News Speed Of Light May Not Be Constant After All, P... (May '13) Feb 7 nakayama 76
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... Jan 20 lolsall 1
News Video: 2 dudes start a fire tornado in slow motion Jan '16 TOUJOURS PRET 5
About Time Dilation (Oct '10) Jan '16 nakayama 34
new dual cell lithium oxygen ion car size batt... Jan '16 langham science d... 6
andrew john langham; how to produce energy fro... Jan '16 langham research ... 3
More from around the web