Transit of Venus highlights age of wondrous scientific activity

Jun 6, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.cnn.com

Editor's note: Meg Urry is the Israel Munson professor of physics and astronomy and chairwoman of the department of physics at Yale University, where she is the director of the Yale Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Don't care. I think Scott Walker's victory in Wisconsin is a thousand times more interesting than Venus. It's the first time a recall has been defeated. And Walker won by a ton. Venus has done what it's done a billion times and will do it a billion times more. This stuff in Wisconsin is really an interesting anomaly. People are starting to realize that democrats are hurting all of us. As far as Venus goes....Yawn. LOL
USA John King

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Eighthman wrote:
Don't care. I think Scott Walker's victory in Wisconsin is a thousand times more interesting than Venus. It's the first time a recall has been defeated. And Walker won by a ton. Venus has done what it's done a billion times and will do it a billion times more. This stuff in Wisconsin is really an interesting anomaly. People are starting to realize that democrats are hurting all of us. As far as Venus goes....Yawn. LOL
ted tuna dot!;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••