Speed of light 'may have been broken'

Speed of light 'may have been broken'

There are 50 comments on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Speed of light 'may have been broken'. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

A startling find at one of the world's foremost laboratories that a subatomic particle seemed to move faster than the speed of light has scientists around the world rethinking Albert Einstein and one of the foundations of physics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#41 Sep 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, your witch dentist.
I think I have a witch dentist.

He tells me I have these tiny buglike things in my mouth that causes tooth decay.

You know, holes in your teeth? I can't always see even a dark spot where he says these holes are

Then he takes a drill and makes the holes bigger.

Does that makes sense to you?

Then he fills the holes back up with other stuff and sometimes that stuff falls out and he has to do it again and charges me more money.

It's all starting to seem like a scam.

Plus the way he flings a dead chicken around his head and shakes rattles in my face is getting annoying.
Sam

United States

#42 Sep 24, 2011
Hate Feeler wrote:
but who is working on the speed of dark?
Obummer, by shutting down our coal industry and not letting us drill for OUR OWN oil. Yet he gave several billion to Brazil so they could drill to benefit his butt buddy Soros. How TREASONOUS is that????

1855, here we come...Thanks A LOT, Idiotcrats...!

Hate Feeler

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#43 Sep 24, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Obummer, by shutting down our coal industry and not letting us drill for OUR OWN oil. Yet he gave several billion to Brazil so they could drill to benefit his butt buddy Soros. How TREASONOUS is that????
what a buffoon sam is

3888, all in

Hate Feeler

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Sep 24, 2011

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#45 Sep 24, 2011
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
<quoted text>I think I have a witch dentist.
He tells me I have these tiny buglike things in my mouth that causes tooth decay.
You know, holes in your teeth? I can't always see even a dark spot where he says these holes are
Then he takes a drill and makes the holes bigger.
Does that makes sense to you?
Then he fills the holes back up with other stuff and sometimes that stuff falls out and he has to do it again and charges me more money.
It's all starting to seem like a scam.
Plus the way he flings a dead chicken around his head and shakes rattles in my face is getting annoying.
Dark forces definitely at work. Don't let him offer you a root canal. You'll end up somewhere in Central America.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

They run away to join the show

#46 Sep 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Dark forces definitely at work. Don't let him offer you a root canal. You'll end up somewhere in Central America.
AAaahahahahahahahaaha!!!

Since: Aug 09

Parksley, VA

#47 Sep 24, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>You know better than that Larry.
Everyone knows that!

Since: Aug 09

Parksley, VA

#48 Sep 24, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Obummer, by shutting down our coal industry and not letting us drill for OUR OWN oil. Yet he gave several billion to Brazil so they could drill to benefit his butt buddy Soros. How TREASONOUS is that????
How moronic. A regular fantasist.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#49 Sep 25, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that!
Isn’t “Everyone knows that the best”? I’m so glad it’s mine!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#50 Sep 25, 2011
Dark travels faster than light?

Hmmm, maybe that's why the dimbulbs in class always seemed to blurt out their wrong answers first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball vs Tennis Ball (Jan '07) Nov 6 Ben 20
better safer ways of producing clean energy for... (Feb '17) Nov 1 discountbrains 2
News Einstein's handwritten notes sell for $1.8M Oct 31 Pardon Pard 12
News Solar Energy: Prototype Shows How Tiny Photodet... Oct '17 Solarman 1
News Marshall University student to research black h... Sep '17 Mr_Zerubbabel 1
News NASA instrument key to understanding solar powe... Aug '17 Concave 1
The THEORY OF EVERYTHING has been discovered! (Sep '16) Jul '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
More from around the web