Child abuse may 'mark' genes in the b...

Child abuse may 'mark' genes in the brains of suicide victims

There are 24 comments on the www.sciencecodex.com story from May 6, 2008, titled Child abuse may 'mark' genes in the brains of suicide victims. In it, www.sciencecodex.com reports that:

A team of McGill University scientists has discovered important differences between the brains of suicide victims and so-called normal brains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sciencecodex.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Roving Gambler

Cincinnati, OH

#21 May 7, 2008
Green_dude wrote:
I would rather see a person commit suicide than being a big downer, bumming everyone else out their whole life. At least they are out of their pain and suffering.
You're a big downer, so why not do us all a favor and go hang yourself?
BLUES MAN

Dayton, OH

#22 May 7, 2008
The Roving Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they appear that way to you does not mean they are not deeply troubled inside.
i agree,but with somebody's help they got where they are and their story also needs to be told. everybody lives with some kind of pain if you are in the land of the living.
Marie

Spring Valley, NY

#23 May 7, 2008
suicidal is cause by spoiling children a child hit a parent you have that child hands the hand that hits you hit it back harder I can care less what scientist said childre must respect their parents and someone to fear satan plays a great role in children's behavior my family are voodoo workers as soon as a child comes out of the womb a dirty force chose to live in that child my dad can tell you who and what sin that child will have in that precious life I knew the garbage that chose me that sin move me but because my dad was though that sin flee I can say all sins flee I grew up in peace married a virgin never steal never kill trying to be as good as I can because of my dad Jesus says you don't have to commit a sin just think of it you've committed the sin now in my late forties by the grace of GOD look back I found nothing to trouble my mind or make me ashamed that is why GOD commands children to obey their good or godly parents in all things cause GOD knows the world is out to get you but your good and godly parents if you have evil parents who want you to sin they are satan it is better to please GOD than man if you see they are leading you to si the slightest sin like a little drink or light up cigarets be very careful and turn them off discipline is very important and hatred is worst children should never hear or repeat that word cause when you teach a child to hate that child can grow up to hate enough even to kill or take their own lives in America those who are not real American go around hate this one that one this color that color because they find help from a color of skin or because of the color of their skin they explain their entire nonesense to their kids bam trouble you cannot teach a child love enough because satan can teach them hatred even in their sleep noone thought me how to go to bed with my husband and I did it very well despite pains so do not teach children to sin they might grow up and know how to si better than you if you hate some sins you do not hate the people that live in it but the sin so teach them just like that I don't like that sin because of what to expect when you commit it it destroys your health because all sins destroy health anyway and shorten lives but explain that humanbeing are precious teach children the value of one life cause human life is beautiful despise of their sin cause we are all sinners anyway small or big sin is sin hopefully GOD restrain sins in the lives of all man cause life is short we want to live it in the fullest
Alexander

Tucson, AZ

#24 Sep 9, 2010
People like Christopher are the very bullies in life who torment their victims to the point of suicide. I feel sorry for whatever family or friends might rely on him for comfort and support in a time of need. The nature of his comment strongly suggests that he himself is in dire need of therapy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pharmacology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Music Be the Next Great Cure? (Apr '09) Aug 26 Tijesuni 8
On binding plasma proteins... Apr '15 helenabertoncini 1
News Where to buy dichloroacetate... (Jul '07) Jan '15 Grace Caine 47
steady state of a drug...can you please help me... (Sep '14) Sep '14 lhemz 1
steady state/i really need an answer for this. (Sep '14) Sep '14 lhemz 1
Metabolism of tertiary alcohol (Jul '14) Jul '14 intrnd711 1
News Oregon Medical Marijuana Doctor Answers All (Apr '07) May '14 dreed 109
More from around the web