Clinical Pharmacology Study With AZIL...

Clinical Pharmacology Study With AZILECT(R) (Rasagiline Tablets)...

There are 3 comments on the MediLexicon story from Jun 10, 2009, titled Clinical Pharmacology Study With AZILECT(R) (Rasagiline Tablets).... In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Clinical Pharmacology Study With AZILECT Demonstrated It Does Not Increase Tyramine Sensitivity Teva Neuroscience, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

lloyd walters

UK

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Top neuroloigist comments while stretching out on the sands of Bermuda "just because I perscribe Azilect to my patients does not mean I am in receipt of any funding from the manufacturers". When asked about his Azilect Tee Shirt his only commment was I found it in my hotel room must have been left by another guest".He made his excuses and left.
lloyd walters

UK

#2 Jun 12, 2009
New Parkinson's treatment to eliviate you from your money was launched today from a well known back street clinic in Amsterdam. The treatment involves eating freshly baked cookies in a smoked filled room. It takes just half an hour and the patient soon feels great says Dr Ripuoff I would recommend it to anyone with Parkinson's.
Jefferson

Miami, FL

#5 May 21, 2013
Hello I'm from taiwan and I look for a place to purchase Azilect for my father. We cannot get it in taiwan legally.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pharmacology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to buy dichloroacetate... (Jul '07) May '17 Judydowellb 51
5ht2b antagonist Jan '17 aransheehan 1
Pharmacology Review Quiz is now from paid to free? (Nov '16) Nov '16 CollinHarrams 1
FDA: Adverse Reactions Website (May '08) Aug '16 jrdrmotwani 2
On binding plasma proteins... (Apr '15) Aug '16 jrdrmotwani 2
Dose-dependent or not (Mar '16) Mar '16 sam 1
News Could Music Be the Next Great Cure? (Apr '09) Aug '15 Tijesuni 8
More from around the web