Dinosaurs died out after asteroid cra...

Dinosaurs died out after asteroid crash because they couldn't hatch out of eggs, study shows

There are 5 comments on the www.mirror.co.uk story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Dinosaurs died out after asteroid crash because they couldn't hatch out of eggs, study shows. In it, www.mirror.co.uk reports that:

It was the fact dinosaurs small that ensured they could not survive the massive asteroid crash, University of Zurich evidence shows The direct cause of their extinction 65 million years ago is believed to be a massive asteroid that smashed into the Earth off the coast of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mirror.co.uk.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I still see them every now and then......

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
I still see them every now and then......
Where? Through the bars on your window?
Celtic Bard

Bendigo, Australia

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Yes, it is Gillards indecision on Carbon tax, that incited the wrath of god to project bolts of lightening from his ass.
Being blinded from this lightening, the dinosaurs became confused and indecisive about which side of the egg to keep warm, that is: Side 'A' or side'B'.........the dinosaurs poorly chose.
The dinosaurs were obviously religious and political cultist's (The indecision factor at play here) and called in......Palwalawa to straighten their primitive ways.

Thanks Admiral Palewlawlaa, we all breathe easy tonight.......Dinosaurs are more inspired than humans!
SpaceBlues

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Wrong title.

It should have been: Size matters with dino eggs!
SpaceBlues

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Here's an idea:

Instead of passing out of the hen's body and being incubated outside, the egg was incubated in the hen for 21 days and then hatched inside the hen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/17769677

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... (Jul '16) Jul 23 Luther 9
News The Mystery of the Mokele-Mbembe (Jul '07) Jul 14 1def-ghd 2
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News This bizarre ancient creature mystified Darwin;... Jul 3 Suezanne 1
News Tyrannosaurus rex had scaly skin and wasn't cov... Jun '17 T-rex_Rules 1
What are these Jun '17 Shedrock80 1
News Ancient sea monster the size of a bus discovered Jun '17 Phoebechen852k105org 2
More from around the web