Gigantic birds walked the earth durin...

Gigantic birds walked the earth during dinosaur age

There are 3 comments on the Tehran Times story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Gigantic birds walked the earth during dinosaur age. In it, Tehran Times reports that:

An enormous bird, taller than an adult human, walked the Earth more than 80 million years ago, according a newly discovered fossilized jaw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehran Times.

“Taste my purging steel”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Cool, a new kind of Terror bird!!! I wonder if it was an apex predator or itself was prey.
Menubar

Dearborn Heights, MI

#2 Aug 15, 2011
Haha, yeah. Right.

I see paleontologists have been watching Sesame Street again. That's quite the discovery there, Juicebox.

It would make a cute CGI animation in a Jurassic Park movie, but I'm afraid this never existed except in the undeveloped minds of lonely rock pickers with dirty fingernails.

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#3 Aug 15, 2011
Aw dangit. Now someone's going to come and say you're my clone. Brace for lies, my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Digging in weird Wyoming cave yields ice age in... Aug 24 Xstain Fumblement... 1
News Changes in primate teeth linked to rise of monkeys Jul '16 Audi 5000 Mom 7
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... Jul '16 Oops 6
News 'Savage' dog-sized dinosaur with serrated teeth... Jul '16 Urai Kucka 2
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun '16 Max 3
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
Diversity is White Genocide Jun '16 67849hk5lh 1
More from around the web