WTF: Billionaire Rumored to Be Planning Real-Life Jurassic Park With Dino DNA

Full story: /film

Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Journalism is much like a kangaroo court
MalbarCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
Journalism is much like a kangaroo court
So you reckon that by ignoring us we will ignore you, Bender.

You MalbarCACAs sure are the dumbest creatures.
Sylvilagus aquaticus

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
Journalism is much like a kangaroo court
More like a kangaroo than a kangaroo court.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
So you reckon that by ignoring us we will ignore you, Bender.
You MalbarCACAs sure are the dumbest creatures.
What is your interpretation of MalbarCACA ?
MalbarCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your interpretation of MalbarCACA ?
It has never changed so why ask such a stupid question, McDill?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
It has never changed so why ask such a stupid question, McDill?
Has never changed from what ?

Do you feel neglected ?
Sylvilagus aquaticus

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
It has never changed so why ask such a stupid question, McDill?
Who's McDill?
JMD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 4, 2012
 
stay on topic, please. Anyway, my opinion about this story is that it would be awesome if this billionare really does create one. However, what would happen if he makes a man-eating one?

P.S. I wonder what dinosaur this billionare plans to revive first.
Light Bearer

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 4, 2012
 
JMD wrote:
stay on topic, please. Anyway, my opinion about this story is that it would be awesome if this billionare really does create one. However, what would happen if he makes a man-eating one?
P.S. I wonder what dinosaur this billionare plans to revive first.
I wonder what dinosaur this billionare plans to revive first.

Joe Bjelke Peterson and then Russ Hinz!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 4, 2012
 
JMD wrote:
stay on topic, please. Anyway, my opinion about this story is that it would be awesome if this billionare really does create one. However, what would happen if he makes a man-eating one?
P.S. I wonder what dinosaur this billionare plans to revive first.
It's all a media beatup to sell more papers at Clives expense

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 4, 2012
 
Light Bearer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what dinosaur this billionare plans to revive first.
Joe Bjelke Peterson and then Russ Hinz!
Seeing they did Dolly the sheeep anything is possible
Sylvilagus aquaticus

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 5, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all a media beatup to sell more papers at Clives expense
Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••