For Bill Maher, religion is a joke

For Bill Maher, religion is a joke

There are 801 comments on the CNN story from Oct 1, 2008, titled For Bill Maher, religion is a joke. In it, CNN reports that:

Bill Maher has taken his crusade against religion to the big screen. Bill Maher traveled the world to make "Religulous," his irreverent look at religion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#838 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun in hell! Jesus died for all sins, which means all of my sins are washed away. I feel sorry for you. Ill be praying for you!
just for your information, jebuz did NOT die for all sins, he cheated, he rose from the dead thereby NOT BEING DEAD ANYMORE and then went about his business, it will go down, for those who believe such childish magical events, as the worlds biggest scam. A real sacrifice is someone who literally dies so that other may live or benefit from the death, you know dying and then STAYING DEAD, not like this scam artist jebuz.

Satan is gods enemy right----he must really like those who reject this demon god right----so why do you think he would go about torturing us for eternity----he should be very pleased that we are o his side---I think we will be treated very well---see how unreasonable and stupid your belief is---by the way I and others like me really don't have to worry, I know beyond doubt neither god, nor satan, nor heaven, nor hell exist, there just childrens stories to scare children into obedience, nasty was of doing things, child abuse really, should be punished and another child abuse case!!!

“i luv gays!!!!! and obama”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#839 Jul 20, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>just for your information, jebuz did NOT die for all sins, he cheated, he rose from the dead thereby NOT BEING DEAD ANYMORE and then went about his business, it will go down, for those who believe such childish magical events, as the worlds biggest scam. A real sacrifice is someone who literally dies so that other may live or benefit from the death, you know dying and then STAYING DEAD, not like this scam artist jebuz.
Satan is gods enemy right----he must really like those who reject this demon god right----so why do you think he would go about torturing us for eternity----he should be very pleased that we are o his side---I think we will be treated very well---see how unreasonable and stupid your belief is---by the way I and others like me really don't have to worry, I know beyond doubt neither god, nor satan, nor heaven, nor hell exist, there just childrens stories to scare children into obedience, nasty was of doing things, child abuse really, should be punished and another child abuse case!!!
So I suppose u don't believe in santa clause either
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#840 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>
So I suppose u don't believe in santa clause either
Funny how that works, you believe in Santa Clause when your young, but eventually, when you reach the age of reason, you know he is not real, for those of us not afflicted with a mental disease called delusional disorder, we know god, like Santa, is not real.

Location hidden

#841 Jul 20, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how that works, you believe in Santa Clause when your young, but eventually, when you reach the age of reason, you know he is not real, for those of us not afflicted with a mental disease called delusional disorder, we know god, like Santa, is not real.
Jokes on u I dnt hav delusional disorder
instapop

San Francisco, CA

#842 Jul 20, 2011
You people need to lighten up.
Bill Marher is awesome.
Appreciate his humor for what it is- brilliant.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#843 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes on u I dnt hav delusional disorder
Sure you do, thats the worse kind went you don't even know you have it. You have the type called "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is REAL from what is IMAGINED.

think this fits you to a tee----Delusional Disorder---A faults belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that persists despite the evidence, OR LACK OF EVIDENCE to the country.

You also probably are also afflicted with a type of delusion called GRANDIOS---A person with this type has an OVER-INFLATED sense of worth----ie. I'm so important i the whole scheme of the cosmos that I will be granted eternal life---se how that works, your sick---GET HELP SOON.

Location hidden

#844 Jul 20, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do, thats the worse kind went you don't even know you have it. You have the type called "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is REAL from what is IMAGINED.
think this fits you to a tee----Delusional Disorder---A faults belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that persists despite the evidence, OR LACK OF EVIDENCE to the country.
You also probably are also afflicted with a type of delusion called GRANDIOS---A person with this type has an OVER-INFLATED sense of worth----ie. I'm so important i the whole scheme of the cosmos that I will be granted eternal life---se how that works, your sick---GET HELP SOON.
Dnt act like u kno me cuz u dnt!
N u dnt have 2 b so mean!!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#845 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>
Dnt act like u kno me cuz u dnt!
N u dnt have 2 b so mean!!!
Sure I know you, and know you well, you told me to have fun in hell, than jesus died for your sins, and that you would pray for me. Your no different than any other religious person, you all suffer from delusional disorder.

And I wasn't being mean, only factual.

Location hidden

#846 Jul 20, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I know you, and know you well, you told me to have fun in hell, than jesus died for your sins, and that you would pray for me. Your no different than any other religious person, you all suffer from delusional disorder.
And I wasn't being mean, only factual.
I gess well see whos sufferin from delusional disorder when our savior Jesus Christ calls us all home!

Since: Jun 11

Frisco, TX

#847 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>I gess well see whos sufferin from delusional disorder when our savior Jesus Christ calls us all home!
You're hilarious. You should have been in the movie.
blacklagoon

Somerville, MA

#848 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>
I gess well see whos sufferin from delusional disorder when our savior Jesus Christ calls us all home!
See what I mean---more delusions, you believe imaginary things.

Location hidden

#849 Jul 20, 2011
CuriousOrange wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious. You should have been in the movie.
Thank u. But the only thing u have 2 offer is negativity. I feel bad 4 u.

Since: Jun 11

Frisco, TX

#850 Jul 20, 2011
power2thegays wrote:
<quoted text>Thank u. But the only thing u have 2 offer is negativity. I feel bad 4 u.
Hilarity is very positive. Don't feel bad...that's a little negative :)
123 zoom zoom

Annapolis, MD

#851 Jul 23, 2011
Religion is a joke...a very bad joke.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#852 Aug 3, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how that works, you believe in Santa Clause when your young, but eventually, when you reach the age of reason, you know he is not real, for those of us not afflicted with a mental disease called delusional disorder, we know god, like Santa, is not real.
^5!

Had a godbot yesterday compare god to a game show
Some Guy

Belford, NJ

#853 Aug 3, 2011
I see this thread is still alive and well.... I guess there really is no hope for humanity.

“1337-9001”

Just south of the South Pole

#854 Aug 3, 2011
I guess there is.
culture clash

Sarasota, FL

#855 Aug 3, 2011
Jimbo wrote:
Well, manmade religion IS a joke!
.......... BILL MAHER is a hypocrite ,,,,,,,,,, a zionist racist that hates Palestinians , loves izzraeli war mongrels and embraces PEP ....... Progressive except Palestine.......... Maher forgets that 911 is an inside job .......... with zionist DNA all over Ground Zero .......... BILL MAHER aids Pam Geller , Larry Kudlow , Wolf Blitzter , ANDERS BREIVIK and the zionist 5 column .......... see HOW ISRAEL HIJACKED THE MEDIA AND INSTALLED RUPERT MURDOCH AS MINISTER OF ZIONIST DISINFORMATION by Charlie Rose and David Yersumahali / jonathan pollard .

Since: Aug 11

Long Beach, CA

#856 Aug 16, 2011
Tea Party Announces 2012 Platform

Please forward

www.TeaPartyPlatform.info

[email protected]
BREIVIK is a zionist

Clearwater, FL

#857 Aug 17, 2011
No Cigar wrote:
Does anyone really care about an Atheistic barking dog?
.......... Ironically , bill maher , Anders Breivik , Rahm Emanuel , Michelle Bachmann , Charlie Rose , Wolf Blitzer and Bernie Madoff are all zionists that believe israelis are above GOD and the Golden Rule , etc .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Lehigh Valley weekend events include Jim Th... Feb '17 James T Thorpy 1
News Marshosaurus--the Jurassic's Forgotten Carnivore Feb '17 T-rex_Rules 1
News Dinosaur dung sells at NYC auction for nearly $... (May '08) Feb '17 Phart Paleontolog... 11
News Fossilized hyena dung found off Dutch coast (Dec '10) Feb '17 Phart Swimmingly 30
News 'Ovation worm': Bizarre new Burgess Shale speci... Jan '17 Peter Ross 7
News Your View: Climate book documents threat to sur... Jan '17 Fartosaurus Rex 3
News Does Mike Pence Believe in Evolution? Dec '16 MIDutch 17
More from around the web