Archaeological Discoveries on Mount Ararat Confront Attacks and Bias

Dec 16, 2011 Full story: SBWire 31

Joel Klenck, reported there was archaeological merit to a large wood structure and cave discovered near the summit of Mount Ararat by a Kurdish guide, Ahmet "Parasut" Ertugrul.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brain OClonnel

Old Lyme, CT

#21 Dec 17, 2011
So sorry to have gone on at such length. Let's agree to leave it at this: you are a morbidly verbose declared 3-name dweeb know-it-some. And it's been intolerable chatting with you. Believe me, the pleasure has been all yours.
Dr Amy L Beam

Georgia

#22 Aug 10, 2012
What is "up there" on the summit of Mount Ararat is a lot of snow and ice year round. It you want to summit Ararat contact me at amybeam@yahoo.com mountararattrek.com . If you want the truth on the Noah's Ark discovery fraud by NAMI and Parasut, go to mountainararattrek.com/ark . The Kurdish Guides and the Noah's Ark Discovery Fraud is good reading....good for a few laughs at these liars. 7143
Mehmet Colak

Turkey

#23 Sep 28, 2012
Mount Ararat Trekking Tours are here: http//www.ararattrip.com
Mehmet Colak

Turkey

#24 Sep 28, 2012
To join Mount Ararat Trekking Tours Adventures and visit beatiful nature in Eastern Turkey please visit:
ararattrip.com
Dr Amy L Beam

Georgia

#25 Sep 28, 2012
Michael Lanier Swift wrote:
For those interesting in reading (that has apparently gotten the kill switch), I post it below from the cached internet archive for archival purposes.
[Miami, FL --(SBWIRE)-- 12/16/2011 -- In November of 2011, Harvard University educated archaeologist and Director of the Paleontological Research Corporation, Dr. Joel Klenck, reported there was archaeological merit to a large wood structure and cave discovered near the summit of Mount Ararat by a Kurdish guide, Ahmet “Parasut” Ertugrul. In 2010, Oktay Belli, Professor of Eurasian Archaeology at Istanbul University, hailed the finds as the “greatest discovery.” However, Klenck states these archaeological sites confront severe bias. He adds,“If an ancient wood structure was found in Alaska and associated with Clovis artifacts, the site would be celebrated; however, because this structure is found on Mount Ararat and associated with Noah’s ark, the discoveries are being attacked.”
Klenck notes that a small tourism company in eastern Turkey, Murat Camping, has acquired hundreds of thousands of dollars from groups searching for Noah’s ark and is trying to discredit or harass those supporting research at actual archaeological sites on Mount Ararat. He states,“Murat Camping comprises a convicted murderer, Saim Sahin, and his American partner, Amy Beam. This group has provided false information to ark searchers such as Randall Price and Don Patton, who have reported that Professor Belli and Turkish government officials are supporting a hoax.” Klenck counters that these allegations are false as the research area on Mount Ararat comprises “factual archaeological sites.” He continues that Randall Price and others raise large sums of money from various churches and private donors, who utilize Murat Camping for their ark expeditions. He states,“Once the Ararat sites become state-approved excavations in Turkey, many can volunteer to work at the Ararat sites or study the artifacts in museums or archaeological journals…meanwhile Murat Camping stands to lose significant monies.” He continues:“This is the only case I am aware of where a tourism company has actively campaigned to prevent research at actual archaeological sites and vilify and harass archaeologists while attempting to preserve income from bogus expeditions.”
The archaeologist states that particular creationist communities from the United States and Australia are also adamantly opposed to the discoveries. He notes,“A group of creationists have built a theoretical framework and assumed that Noah’s ark would have dinosaur bones, Early Stone Age tools, Neanderthals, be completely fossilized or found between Cretaceous and Tertiary geological strata. That the large wood structure on Mount Ararat exhibits an assemblage that appears to be mostly from the Late Epipaleolithic Period (13,100-9,600 B.C.), roughly at the end of the Stone Age, is troubling to this group since the data contradicts their assumptions.” He is astounded that creationist communities that once desired the discovery of a large wood object on Mount Ararat are now disparaging actual archaeological sites at this locale.....]
Joel Klenck falsely accused me and my business partners at Murat Camping of putting him in a room and stealing his money.He has been attacking me for exposing his lies and role in the Noah's Ark fraud.The Court in Dogubeyazit, Turkey, agreed he is a liar and dismissed his accusations May 2012.He is the "star expert" in NAMI's fictitious documentary "The Days of Noah" stating he has examined a large wooden structure on the top of Mt. Ararat.This movie was released August 2012, one month before he first visited Mt. Ararat as my customer.When he climbed Ararat he left the trail for four hours and the Jandarma (military police) ordered us to bring him to them for questioning.He said he got lost going to the toilet. Filmed interview with him mountainararattrek.com/ark . To summit Ararat: mountararattrek.com
Dr Amy L Beam

Georgia

#26 Sep 28, 2012
Joel Klenck falsely accused me and my business partners at Murat Camping of putting him in a room and stealing his money.He has been attacking me for exposing his lies and role in the Noah's Ark fraud.The Court in Dogubeyazit, Turkey, agreed he is a liar and dismissed his accusations May 2012.He is the "star expert" in NAMI's fictitious documentary "The Days of Noah" stating he has examined a large wooden structure on the top of Mt. Ararat.This movie was released August 2011, one month before he first visited Mt. Ararat as my customer.When he climbed Ararat he left the trail for four hours and the Jandarma (military police) ordered us to bring him to them for questioning.He said he got lost going to the toilet. Filmed interview with him mountainararattrek.com/ark . To summit Ararat: mountararattrek.com
Dr Amy L Beam

Georgia

#27 Sep 28, 2012
Dr Amy L Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel Klenck falsely accused me and my business partners at Murat Camping of putting him in a room and stealing his money.He has been attacking me for exposing his lies and role in the Noah's Ark fraud.The Court in Dogubeyazit, Turkey, agreed he is a liar and dismissed his accusations May 2012.He is the "star expert" in NAMI's fictitious documentary "The Days of Noah" stating he has examined a large wooden structure on the top of Mt. Ararat.This movie was released August 2012, one month before he first visited Mt. Ararat as my customer.When he climbed Ararat he left the trail for four hours and the Jandarma (military police) ordered us to bring him to them for questioning.He said he got lost going to the toilet. Filmed interview with him mountainararattrek.com/ark . To summit Ararat: mountararattrek.com
Correction: The NAMI/MEDIA movie "Days of Noah" was released in August 2011, not 2012. It premiered in Sydney, Australia. It was next sponsored by Phillip Williams who organized the opening in Charlotte, North Carolina, September 14-17, 2011. They expected to make millions from gullible believers on this movie, until I and others exposed their fraud. The partnership between the Kurdish guide Parasut and the Chinese NAMI/MEDIA groups and the Dutch film maker have broken down.
Dr Amy L Beam

Georgia

#28 Sep 29, 2012
I googled Michael Lanier Swift. I wondered why he was so upset about Klenck's press release being removed that he posted it again himself. For someone so prolific on this website posting, Swift does not seem to exist anywhere else. He posted for only a few days with no other online evidence of him existing. Joel Klenck writes fiction and loves to use pseudonyms(fictitious names) when posting his comments about his marvelous "scientific research" and the fiction books he self-published about the Apocalypse and other Biblical stories. Since it appears that Michael Lanier Swift posted from Nantong, China, I googled "Michael Lanier Swift" and Nantong China and found a posting from Feb 2006 about Joel Klenck being promoted to a job with a maritime company (before they "let him go"). The post included reference to Nantong, China, a deep-water sea port. Here is the google results:

" www.digitalwavepublishing.com/pdfs/NWM/.../20... File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
1 Feb 2006 – held for ten of China's largest shipyards. Today Climax is uniquely ...... Crowley promoted Joel Klenck to ... Nantong Shipyard, with deliveries ..."

Well, Joel could have a buddy in Nantong, or be using another fictitious name, or, gosh, it could just be COINCIDENCE.
Welcome to Mount Ararat

Turkey

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Amy L Beam

Bridgetown, Barbados

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Mount Ararat Trek wrote:
http://www.mountararattrek.com
Ah, your post is very clever marketing. Too bad you have such a nice website with absolutely NO NAME associated with it! Buyer beward. Please use Mount Ararat Trek for organizing your trip and making your reservations.

Oh, and by the way, Klenck the story teller reported recently he found DUNG in "section 5" and it smells so bad you almost have to wear a mask.

And one more thing, I spoke to the FBI last week. Seems they are looking for Klenck.

LOL
I have better things to do with my time.
amybeamATyahoo.com
Amy L Beam

Bridgetown, Barbados

#31 Feb 3, 2013
We are now taking reservations for public trekking groups in 2013. We also organize private groups. Contact Mount Ararat Trek, Amy L Beam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An artist's impression of a Dreadnoughtus issue... Sep 8 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Meet Dreadnoughtus, Biggest Dinosaur Yet Sep 7 Jinfengopteryx 3
Dreadnoughtus, The Huge Dinosaur Species That S... Sep 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
A nest with the skeletons of baby dinosaurs dis... Sep 3 coelophysis 1
Researchers in Dallas try to prove Genesis Aug 31 Chill Pill 1
Revision of the sauropod dinosaur Diamantinasau... Aug 30 Prehistory 2
World's largest egg to be sold at Billingshurst... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••

Paleontology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE