Are Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Are Dinosaurs in the Bible?

There are 248 comments on the About.com story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Are Dinosaurs in the Bible?. In it, About.com reports that:

Behemoth and Leviathan, Illustrations of the Book of Job, by William Blake . We know for a fact that dinosaurs existed on the earth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
deep fried diplomacy

Bristol, UK

#267 Nov 13, 2011
all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy

Since: Jan 08

Stockton, CA

#268 Nov 13, 2011
I seeJesus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...who cares what she believes.
It is the evidence that counts....and you tell me how red blo0d cells and tissue can last 70 million years.
You cannot.
Listen to this one minute you tube for further explanation of "Schweitzer" and what she was quoted of saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =onVj4BmfgEsXX
and here is what Creation scientists know:
The recent discovery of dinosaur soft parts (see page 5) has spawned much interest among scientists. The deposit in which the Tyrannosaurus rex fossil was found is dated at 70 million years. Not only were blood cells found, but soft and pliable tissue as well, including flexible blood vessels. Paleontologist Mary Schweitzer, who made the discovery in Montana, exclaimed: "Finding these tissues in dinosaurs changes the way we think about fossilization, because our theories of how fossils are preserved don't allow for this."
Read the rest:
http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-soft-part...
and:
In early 2009, Schweitzer and colleagues struck again with a new paper.5 Now a duck-billed dinosaur from the Judith River Formation (below the Hell Creek, and supposedly 80 million years old) was described with a host of soft-tissue structures. Furthermore, the analyses of this fossil were done by multiple, independent labs. Several vertebrate-specific proteins (collagen, elastin, and hemoglobin) were discovered, as were unambiguous osteocytes (bone-forming cells seen only in vertebrate animals).
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v...
So much evidence.
Could provide review from scientific journals, not from the shabby work of ICR and AIG? These two organizations are about the worst possible examples you can give. Try giving peer reviewed reputable organizations ones that use the scientific method.

Since: Jan 08

Stockton, CA

#269 Nov 13, 2011
Giganotosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost shed a tear. That was beautifull man.
I have my moments of Kumbiya.

“Super Hostile Canopy Carnage! ”

Since: May 11

Munich, Germany

#270 Nov 13, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
Everyone abandon this thread. This is a dinosaur forum, not a religion forum.
THAT suceeded....

XD
XD
XD
XD

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#271 Nov 13, 2011
deep fried diplomacy wrote:
all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy all troll and no sense makes me a dull boy
Your life story.
sheep shagger

Bristol, UK

#272 Nov 13, 2011
you don't listen to people's advice do you?

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#273 Nov 16, 2011
No Fear 1 wrote:
My, that would be a BIG Bible! ;o)
LOL

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#274 Nov 16, 2011
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to read the actual science, here from the discoverer of said tissue:
Young-earth creationists also see Schweitzer’s work as revolutionary, but in an entirely different way. They first seized upon Schweitzer’s work after she wrote an article for the popular science magazine Earth in 1997 about possible red blood cells in her dinosaur specimens. Creation magazine claimed that Schweitzer’s research was “powerful testimony against the whole idea of dinosaurs living millions of years ago. It speaks volumes for the Bible’s account of a recent creation.”
This drives Schweitzer crazy. Geologists have established that the Hell Creek Formation, where B. rex was found, is 68 million years old, and so are the bones buried in it. She’s horrified that some Christians accuse her of hiding the true meaning of her data.“They treat you really bad,” she says.“They twist your words and they manipulate your data.”
Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/...
Ah, now he's over here spamming yet another thread with his book that he can't sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Digging in weird Wyoming cave yields ice age in... Aug 24 Xstain Fumblement... 1
News Changes in primate teeth linked to rise of monkeys Jul '16 Audi 5000 Mom 7
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... Jul '16 Oops 6
News 'Savage' dog-sized dinosaur with serrated teeth... Jul '16 Urai Kucka 2
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun '16 Max 3
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
Diversity is White Genocide Jun '16 67849hk5lh 1
More from around the web