Are Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Aug 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: About.com

Behemoth and Leviathan, Illustrations of the Book of Job, by William Blake . We know for a fact that dinosaurs existed on the earth.

Comments
1 - 20 of 248 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2011
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Oh look, more "news" created by religious nutcases. I wonder if they know that some people AREN'T religious?

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

3-headed Elvis clone wrote:
Oh look, more "news" created by religious nutcases. I wonder if they know that some people AREN'T religious?
Apparently not directed at your type...
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Well, I prefer not to hear this clueless stuff.

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Roboblogger, THIS IS A DINOSAUR FORUM!
3-headed Elvis clone

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Blame me!

“1337-9001”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Ok, 3-hEc, THIS IS A DINOSAUR FORUM.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

You mean the “fiery serpents” the loving God sent down to kill people. No not dinosaurs,the bible is full of mythical creatures from unicorns to cockatrices.
True Christian witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Jehovah's witnesses will show you, in your Bible where Jehovah God created dinosaurs, only the meek and honest hearted belive God's word anyway.

Only the honest hearted and meek will survive the end of this wicked world and inherit the new world.

(Psalm 37:29) 29 The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.
Thinking

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

There's nothing in the bible about HDMI, either.
Jammercolo wrote:
You mean the “fiery serpents” the loving God sent down to kill people. No not dinosaurs,the bible is full of mythical creatures from unicorns to cockatrices.
nihilo ex nihil fit

Darlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Where is undeniable proof that god exists? Oh wait nowhere.
True Christian witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

nihilo ex nihil fit wrote:
Where is undeniable proof that god exists? Oh wait nowhere.
How did the universe start, and even scientists say it had to have a start, all the thousands of galaxies with thousands of planets and stars, that is your undeniable proof.

All are mathematically precise, according to NASA.

The Bible says only a fool would say there is no God.

(Psalm 14:1) The senseless one has said in his heart:“There is no Jehovah.”. . .

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the universe start, and even scientists say it had to have a start, all the thousands of galaxies with thousands of planets and stars, that is your undeniable proof.
(Psalm 14:1) The senseless one has said in his heart:“There is no Jehovah.”. . .
Take your JW crap and stick it..(right up there in that dino's rear end access hole.
nihilo ex nihil fit

Darlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

If God created the world, where was he before the creation? If you say he was transcendent then and needed no support, where is he now?
How could God have made this world without any raw material? If you say that he made this first, and then the world, you are faced with an endless regression.
If you declare that this raw material arose naturally you fall into another fallacy, For the whole universe might thus have been its own creator, and have arisen quite naturally.
If God created the world by an act of his own will, without any raw material, then it is just his will and nothing else ? and who will believe this silly nonsense?
If he is ever perfect and complete, how could the will to create have arisen in him? If, on the other hand, he is not perfect, he could no more create the universe than a potter could.
If he is form-less, action-less and all-embracing, how could he have created the world? Such a soul, devoid of all modality, would have no desire to create anything.
I await your opinions.

“Taste my purging steel”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Take your JW crap and stick it..(right up there in that dino's rear end access hole.
Relax, he is simply stating his claims. I belevive god made earth and life, then guided it along the path of evolution.
Thinking

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Only a fool wouldn't buy magic beans... OK, that's proof.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Good programme discussing what may have existed before the Big Bang.
No nutjob god myths needed.

Giganotosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, he is simply stating his claims. I belevive god made earth and life, then guided it along the path of evolution.

“Yours truly....”

Perryville, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Good programme discussing what may have existed before the Big Bang.
No nutjob god myths needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_bGx3UB-SlgXX
<quoted text>
take it easy, you don't have to try shoving your atheist beliefs down our throats, if you don't beleive in god, good for you, i could care less, but dont come over and insult others for their beliefs.

“Yours truly....”

Perryville, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Jammercolo wrote:
last time i checked, unicorns werent in the bible, and all the "mythical creatures" arent taken literally in the catholic church at least, symbolic meanings behind them.
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only a fool would say there is no Flying Spaghetti Monster.

There, proof.

“1337-9001”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Everyone abandon this thread. This is a dinosaur forum, not a religion forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••