Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Newkerala.com 403

Volcanic activity from the Deccan Traps in India, not a meteorite impact, may have killed the dinosaurs, according to a new study.

Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#103 Jan 9, 2013
Psyco Ward! rexby got out again.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#105 Jan 12, 2013
Maybe dinosaurs died because they hate your butt and stupidity!!! The hated you to death!!! That's how dinosaurs died!!! Eeewwww!!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#106 Jan 13, 2013
Rexby wrote:
Maybe dinosaurs died because they hate your butt and stupidity!!! The hated you to death!!! That's how dinosaurs died!!! Eeewwww!!!!
No maybe they died when you opened your mouth.

Since: Jan 13

Tokyo, Japan

#107 Jan 13, 2013
no they did because of your wind gas PHD!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#108 Jan 13, 2013
Dinokiller1997 wrote:
no they did because of your wind gas PHD!!!
And coupled with yours they never had a chance.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#109 Jan 13, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And coupled with yours they never had a chance.
Your a symbol of stupidity, evil and fanatical. Even the mighty t Rex hated you to death!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#110 Jan 13, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a symbol of stupidity, evil and fanatical. Even the mighty t Rex hated you to death!!!
You haven't quite got the hang of this yet have you my friend.
Do try and understand.
I'm trying to help you.
Please don't troll old threads, in fact please don't troll.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#111 Jan 13, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't quite got the hang of this yet have you my friend.
Do try and understand.
I'm trying to help you.
Please don't troll old threads, in fact please don't troll.
PHD is a troll.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#112 Jan 13, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>PHD is a troll.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#113 Jan 13, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
your dead.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#114 Jan 13, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>your dead.
And S'funny I can still say.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
PHD

Overton, TX

#115 Jan 14, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a symbol of stupidity, evil and fanatical. Even the mighty t Rex hated you to death!!!
And it takes stupidity to recognize the stupid. Welcome to the crowd. And for some if they didn't have hate,evil and fanatical they wouldn't have anything.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#116 Jan 15, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And it takes stupidity to recognize the stupid. Welcome to the crowd. And for some if they didn't have hate,evil and fanatical they wouldn't have anything.
Want some kaw steak?
PHD

Overton, TX

#117 Jan 16, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some kaw steak?
Your useless babble tainted with hate exemplifies you mental state = zero.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#118 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Your useless babble tainted with hate exemplifies you mental state = zero.
Thanks PHD, but we are trying to ignore the idiot.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#119 Jan 16, 2013
Oops sorry you're on another forum.
Well us here on the Dino forum are ignoring this cretin, coz he's a troll.
PHD

Overton, TX

#120 Jan 16, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks PHD, but we are trying to ignore the idiot.
Your welcome.
litesong

Everett, WA

#121 Jan 16, 2013
Rexby wrote:
Want some kaw steak?
Is that crow?'phud fetid feces face' would love some.
PHD

Overton, TX

#122 Jan 16, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that crow?'pinheadlitesout fetid feces face' I would love some.
You should be chocking on it by now. Did you get that check up from the neck up?
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#123 Jan 16, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that crow?'phud fetid feces face' would love some.
If you want some, give $1902 to the forum chefs. Good luck!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paleontology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Edinburgh attractions you have to visit Jan 22 carlthehiker 3
Firestorms Didn't Cause Dinosaur Extinction, St... Jan 22 malena83 1
Discover the Dinosaurs in Charlotte with your p... Jan 18 Fartosaurus Rex 1
Do we have any better chance at changing the co... Jan 12 Fartosaurus Rex R... 2
'Idiot thrill-seekers' warned against taking se... Jan 10 Fartosaurus Rex 1
Mesozoic Era: Age of the Dinosaurs Jan 9 Rexby 2
'American eagle face' dinosaur discovered: Cat-... Jan 4 sheilach 1
More from around the web