Opinion: World's faith groups agree t...

Opinion: World's faith groups agree that climate change is a growing concern

There are 1 comment on the The Times of Trenton story from May 6, 2012, titled Opinion: World's faith groups agree that climate change is a growing concern. In it, The Times of Trenton reports that:

Late last year, my mother asked me to make a collection of statements by various faith groups on the subject of climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Trenton.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#1 May 6, 2012
Glowbull warming/climate change is a faith, but concern for it isn't growing, it's shrinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists Beg for Climate Action (Dec '07) Dec '16 Patriot 1,864
Lost in the sea Sep '16 clement 1
News The world's clouds are in different places than... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Too Easy 14
News Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) Jul '16 litesong 3,768
News With La Nina around the corner, dry weather in ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kev 1
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... (May '16) May '16 Jack 8
News As Canada probes Haida Gwaii ocean fertilizing,... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lotsa fish poop p... 1
More from around the web