Michigan students help discover pair ...

Michigan students help discover pair of wrecks during shiphunt in Lake Huron

There are 3 comments on the MLive.com story from Jul 24, 2011, titled Michigan students help discover pair of wrecks during shiphunt in Lake Huron. In it, MLive.com reports that:

A small, clearly defined image flickered on the screen as the research crew of Project Shiphunt combed the chilly waters of northern Lake Huron this spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Alpena, MI

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Good for those astute students! AHS students have enough trouble finding McDonald's at lunch time, and we have 3!
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Belial, the students at AHS are some of the most talented and intelligent around. Obviously you have not had experience with them. Alpena Public Schools have done a great job in educating our students. Quit hating on everything. Get a life!

Alpena, MI

#3 Aug 4, 2011
notsomuch sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Records Reveal Warming's First Warning Sat Fun Facts 2
News Scientist: Why Deepak Chopra is driving me crazy Nov 25 Ritual Habitual 1
News Pacific Islanders Plead for Action on Climate C... Sep '15 IBdaMann 2
News Pastafarians rejoice! Deep sea creature floatin... Sep '15 karl44 1
News Japanese reactor radiation detected off B.C. coast (Apr '15) Aug '15 thanh 5
News Global warming to drive quadrupling of extreme ... Aug '15 POHM 3
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Aug '15 pazuzu 11
More from around the web