Correction: Climate-Temperature Spike story

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Examiner 33

In a story March 7 about research showing how the world has warmed dramatically, The Associated Press erroneously reported what one scientist said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PHD

Overton, TX

#23 Mar 13, 2013
More diarrheas from the "pinheadlitesout.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 13, 2013
PHD wrote:
More diarrheas from the "pinheadlitesout.
Hey name caller:

http://www.topix.com/science/2013/03/genetica...
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25 Mar 13, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>My position is real science not scientific science fiction that you boast about."
THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THAT SCIENCE, YOU INSUFFERABLE JACKASS?!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#26 Mar 14, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hey name caller:
http://www.topix.com/science/2013/03/genetica...
More diarrheas from the spacedoutblues.
PHD

Overton, TX

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THAT SCIENCE, YOU INSUFFERABLE JACKASS?!!!
THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THE REASONS FOR ENGINEERING THE BANKRUPTCY OF THE AUTO IND. YOU INSUFFERABLE ASSumption OF YOUR---SELF??!!!!!
Kyle

Knox, IN

#28 Mar 14, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THE REASONS FOR ENGINEERING THE BANKRUPTCY OF THE AUTO IND. YOU INSUFFERABLE ASSumption OF YOUR---SELF??!!!!!
Your 83rd consecutive concession that you have no science with which to support your bare assertions has been duly noted. We all accept your concession, though we'd prefer that you concede in some manner other than the most dishonest one conceivable.
PHD

Overton, TX

#29 Mar 15, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 83rd consecutive concession that you have no science with which to support your bare assertions has been duly noted. We all accept your concession, though we'd prefer that you concede in some manner other than the most dishonest one conceivable.
THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THE REASONS FOR ENGINEERING THE BANKRUPTCY OF THE AUTO IND. YOU INSUFFERABLE ASSumption OF YOUR---SELF??!!!!!
Kyle

Knox, IN

#30 Mar 23, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST THE REASONS FOR ENGINEERING THE BANKRUPTCY OF THE AUTO IND. YOU INSUFFERABLE ASSumption OF YOUR---SELF??!!!!!
ROTFLMAO! Thanks for placing a dozen exclamation points after your concession!
PHD

Overton, TX

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Thanks for placing a dozen exclamation points after your concession!
Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
Kyle

Knox, IN

#32 Mar 24, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
Stop piling on, already. You've illustrated the profundity of your concession more than enough. Just relax and bask in the afterglow of your implosion.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33 Mar 25, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop piling on, already. You've illustrated the profundity of your concession more than enough. Just relax and bask in the afterglow of your implosion.
Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
Kyle

Knox, IN

#35 Mar 26, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
I'm done with you. First, you're a waste of time because you never acknowledge criticism, process new information, or post anything intelligent at all.

Second, the above, combined with your latest string of repetitive asininities, makes it clear that you are intellectually challenged. I'll feel sorry for you.
PHD

Overton, TX

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done with you. First, you're a waste of time because you never acknowledge criticism, process new information, or post anything intelligent at all.
Second, the above, combined with your latest string of repetitive asininities, makes it clear that you are intellectually challenged. I'll feel sorry for you.
Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Scientists Unraveled the El Nino Mystery Dec 7 SpaceBlues 1
'Project Recover' Searches for Long-Lost World ... Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) Oct '14 Brian_G 259
Study: Warming Temperatures In Pacific Not Asso... Sep '14 litesong 2
Pakistan earthquake island belching poisonous gas (Sep '13) Sep '14 Snark Snark 13
Swinging CO2 Levels Show The Earth Is 'Breathin... (Aug '13) Sep '14 Earthling-1 80
Does Antarctic sea ice growth negate climate ch... Aug '14 Jim the Hoax Denier 3
More from around the web