Blue Whales' Presence Buoys Tour Comp...

Blue Whales' Presence Buoys Tour Companies

There are 4 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Blue Whales' Presence Buoys Tour Companies. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

JULY 16: A rare and endangered blue whale, one of at least four feeding 11 miles off Long Beach Harbor in the Catalina Channel, spouts after a long dive on July 16, 2008 near Long Beach, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Endangered species making a rare appearance in Long Beach Harbor? Let's stick a few tourist boats full of old fat white people up their leviathan butts.
That'll learn 'em!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Was it a blue whale or Shamu the MerTranny?
Mikey da Huge aka ReUp

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Or a fat assed Anne

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Mikey da Huge aka ReUp wrote:
Or a fat assed Anne
Or Angie the criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost in the sea Sep '16 clement 1
News The world's clouds are in different places than... Jul '16 Too Easy 14
News Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) Jul '16 litesong 3,768
News With La Nina around the corner, dry weather in ... Jun '16 Kev 1
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... May '16 Jack 8
News As Canada probes Haida Gwaii ocean fertilizing,... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lotsa fish poop p... 1
News El Nino, La Nina patterns may be keys to predic... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web