Seals Returning To Poland's Baltic Coast

Seals Returning To Poland's Baltic Coast

There are 8 comments on the OfficialWire story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Seals Returning To Poland's Baltic Coast. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

After an absence of almost 50 years, gray seals are returning to the Polish coast of the Baltic Sea, researchers say, but not everyone is happy about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Have the Poles taken up the traditional sport of seal pup clubbing yet?
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2010
uther pendragon wrote:
Have the Poles taken up the traditional sport of seal pup clubbing yet?
Of course that's the first thing that comes up in the uther Russian mind. lol

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Dec 28, 2010
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that's the first thing that comes up in the uther Russian mind. lol
Are you a tree hugger... Abe?

More likely you think of birch trees as some manner of landing strip.
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2010
So uther why don't you answer the question, why you hate Small Town America so much?

He's a good American patriot.
Small Town America UGX

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2010
AbeUG wrote:
So uther why don't you answer the question, why you hate Small Town America so much?
He's a good American patriot.
Here is my warning to the rest of topix. When Abe drops the soap do not pick it up. His favorite line is "say hello to my little friend". Last time with me it took weeks for the infection to finally clear up.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my warning to the rest of topix. When Abe drops the soap do not pick it up. His favorite line is "say hello to my little friend". Last time with me it took weeks for the infection to finally clear up.
So you tried to pick soap and ended with peni$ in you a$se...
appears to be so!
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
So you tried to pick soap and ended with peni$ in you a$se...
appears to be so!
That was fake Small Town America who is utherpendragon.

I agree with what you said to him.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
. Last time with me it took weeks for the infection to finally clear up.
How long is your a$se is gonna be infected this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists Beg for Climate Action (Dec '07) Dec '16 Patriot 1,864
Lost in the sea Sep '16 clement 1
News The world's clouds are in different places than... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Too Easy 14
News Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) Jul '16 litesong 3,768
News With La Nina around the corner, dry weather in ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kev 1
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... (May '16) May '16 Jack 8
News As Canada probes Haida Gwaii ocean fertilizing,... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lotsa fish poop p... 1
More from around the web