Structures of apo- and ssDNA-bound Yd...

Structures of apo- and ssDNA-bound YdbC from Lactococcus lactis...

There are 2 comments on the Nucleic Acids Research story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Structures of apo- and ssDNA-bound YdbC from Lactococcus lactis.... In it, Nucleic Acids Research reports that:

Their main cellular role is to stabilize melted duplex DNA and protect genomic DNA from degradation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nucleic Acids Research.

Kaitlin

Villas, NJ

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Hey guys I'm 16 year old I need a boyfriend so bad it has 2 be a guy in new jersey a hot guy with sexy abs and it has 2 be a teenage and a 16 year old guy with sexy abs
Kaitlin

Villas, NJ

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Molecular Biology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ilex Medical Ltd. (ILX) - Financial and Strateg... Aug 7 Hope65 5
Software for Biologics Data Management (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ocimum 1
News Study Links BPA and Breast Cancer Tumor Growth (Mar '14) Mar '14 SANDY SMIITH 1
Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) d... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
News Genes for endosomal NHE6 and NHE9 are misregula... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Another Duh 25
News Nucleocapsid protein structures from orthobunya... (Jun '13) Nov '13 Langham virus Res... 3
News Making Rubber from Dandelion Juice (Oct '13) Oct '13 phytorem 1
More from around the web