Natalie Sentz

Natalie Sentz

There are 54 comments on the KJRH story from Apr 9, 2007, titled Natalie Sentz. In it, KJRH reports that:

Posted By: Russell Mills NATALIE SENTZ [email protected] Natalie is an award winning journalist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJRH.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Natalie

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 6, 2007
Awsome
Roger

Tulsa, OK

#2 May 21, 2007
Natalie is terrific. She does a great job with each spot she is given and makes them interesting and human as well. The only problem with Natalie is that she isn't on the show enough.

KJRJ consider using Natalie at the newsdesk those days that Erin or Scott are out. One mandra for 2007 - MORE NATALIE!
Kandace Briggs

Muskogee, OK

#3 Aug 13, 2007
I agree Natalie does a great jot at what she does.
She came to Hilldale a few times and was great, I appreciate the time she's taken to come out to the school
rob

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 30, 2008
smoking hot..would love to see more....
John

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 13, 2008
Natalie Sentz is a biotch.
Joe

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2008
John wrote:
Natalie Sentz is a biotch.
You're an idiot.
Natalie is as nice as the day is long. I'm guessing you asked her out... and she said, "no."
She's a smart lady.
John

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 19, 2008
Joe: How do you know if she is nice or not? As a matter of fact I did NOT ask her out. I can tell she is snotty and stuck up. Yes, that is only my opinion. But, it is the opinion of some others I know.
Mary

Hastings, MN

#8 Apr 22, 2008
John- it's obvious that you are an idiot and a horrible judge of character! Anyone who has spent even 30 seconds with her would agree with me that she is one of the sweetest and nicest people that you will ever meet.
Hotchma

Chandler, AZ

#9 Apr 22, 2008
John,
I know Natalie quite well and I will tell you that she is far from a "biotch". Natalie is a very nice person and cares a lot about a lot of people. I have known her for a very long time and I have never once seen her treat anyone with anything less than kindness.
Sadly, opinions can be wrong, and yours is. You may want to research your opinion a little more and actually meet the person you are writing about.
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Apr 23, 2008
John--
I agree with everyone who has kind things to say about Natalie, and I totally disagree with YOU! You are obviously a person who doesn't even know her.
John

AOL

#11 May 15, 2008
I know Natalie S. and she is as phony as a $3 bill. It's all an act with her.
Krista

United States

#12 May 17, 2008
I don't know Natalie, but "John" is obviously OBSESSED!!! One of her friends was telling me about crazy people who are off their meds... and used "John" as an example. It's funny, but also kinda sad to see that he actually visited this page SEVERAL times within 4 months to leave comments. I think Natalie's friend said his last name is "Potts" (I think).

If that's true, then Mr. John Potts needs a LOT of help.

What a weirdo!!!
Rick

Owasso, OK

#14 Jun 30, 2008
I believe John must be very dillusional. I have never met Natalie, but she comes across as very honest and quite sincere. I must say she is very, very attractive.
Big Sledge

Pawnee, OK

#15 Jul 14, 2008
What happened to Natalie Sentz? I noticed that she is no longer on KJRH..........
Reddog

Glenview, IL

#16 Jul 16, 2008
I dont know.... I dropped her a line on her Myspace page. MAybe I will get an answer.

She is getting alot of "congrats" on her page, so maybe she finally got her Weathergirl job!!

I hope she has!!

Good luck Natalie!!

She is sooooooooo Georgous!!
Natalie fan in Tulsa

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jul 23, 2008
She is moving to Detroit -- that totally sucks butt!!!
Mr Phelps

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jul 25, 2008
I never understood why KJRH did not use Natalie better. She was good at her job and seemed to be popular with the viewers. She always looked great and when they gave her a segment where she could show her personality, it was wonderful. Why they never let her anchor to sub in for Erin or in some other capacity is a mystery to me. they even promoted her as a "member of the morning team" in promotional spots and such but she never got more and 5-10 minutes per morning. I hope detroit takes better advantage of her talents. Good luck Natalie.
Rico Sarna

Tulsa, OK

#19 Aug 8, 2008
Natalie fan in Tulsa wrote:
She is moving to Detroit -- that totally sucks butt!!!
I have been looking at the local television affiliates in detroit to see if I could see if she joined the news team of any of them but so far nothing. Anyone know who Natalie went to work for in Detroit?
Kingdomgiver

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2008
Natalie will be working for WDIV channel 4 in Detroit. We are blessed to have her in Detroit.
Rico Sarna

Tulsa, OK

#21 Aug 13, 2008
Kingdomgiver wrote:
Natalie will be working for WDIV channel 4 in Detroit. We are blessed to have her in Detroit.
Do you stream your broadcasts or provide clips so we who enjoy her work here in Tulsa can continue to keep up with Natalie? Do you know if she will anchor or be a field coorespondent? I always felt she was underutilized in Tulsa when they did not move her to an anchor spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meteorology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 12 hr Losers 908
News Andre' Bernier (Jun '10) May '17 Dawn Fairbee 24
News Strange Snake-Shaped Object Appears Off the Coa... (Feb '14) Feb '17 Pharts Aplenty 13
News Renewable energy: Most solar panels 'next to us... Feb '17 Solarman 1
News Study finds global warming could steal postcard... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Really 1
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast (Jan '17) Jan '17 tony briar mitchell 1
News Australia's weather map is wrong (Jan '17) Jan '17 Tony Abbott 4
More from around the web