OUC Groundbreaking Research

There are 2 comments on the Jul 4, 2013, WBEX-AM Chillicothe story titled OUC Groundbreaking Research. In it, WBEX-AM Chillicothe reports that:

A research project conducted by a professor at OU-Chillicothe with Chillicothe High School math students could be a groundbreaking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEX-AM Chillicothe.

jdog

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2013
May I suggest testing students on the multiplication tables? Seems to be a lack of teaching basics........

Pardon me, but no educated person ever seriously connected how reading problems affect learning other subjects? Call me stupid, but even I could figure that out.
Denise

Logan, OH

#2 Jul 4, 2013
jdog wrote:
May I suggest testing students on the multiplication tables? Seems to be a lack of teaching basics........
Pardon me, but no educated person ever seriously connected how reading problems affect learning other subjects? Call me stupid, but even I could figure that out.
So what, Stupid? You told me to call you that, Stupid. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathematics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the formula to find the distance betwee... Sat John 1
News 5 great reasons to build a geodesic dome home Mar '15 Mark 1
News Hawaii economy's growth steady, state says Mar '15 tongangodz 48
golfing problem Mar '15 ponkle3 1
Golf pairings solution required (Jan '07) Mar '15 ponkle3 142
News Long-form census is a valuable tool (Sep '10) Mar '15 Torys r scandals 3
News How many Americans will die now that cholestero... Feb '15 followthecrowdoff... 1
More from around the web