I want to be a marine biologist but I am only 14! I want advice!

Posted in the Marine Biology Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2011
Aamanda Larsen

Apex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

my name is amanda larsen. i am 14 years old. i want to become a marine biologist. i know im young but thats a good thing! i had wanted to be one when i was young and didnt even know what it meant. however recently i have been looking at this again and this is really what i love doing. i love looking at the ocean and its life, from bull headed parrot fish to fresh water clams. i fawn over every picture of the ocean i get and so now i think i am certain that i want to be here, in this field. and so now i want to know how i become a marine biologist, what do i have to do? is there somewhere i should go? please i want help because like i said, i am young, but i know this is where i want to be.
Frank M

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Well it takes a lot of time. Most go to school for it. They study in college, wich means you need to learn as much as you can. So study hard, and do good in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••