Survey for marine biologists
Posted in the Marine Biology Forum
#1 Dec 31, 2009
Marine Biologist Survey Questions
Hello, my name is Joshua Anklam and Im currently a senior at Pre-Engineering Magnet Program at Captain John L. Chapin High School in El Paso, Texas. Currently, in my Engineering Design and Development class, Im aiming at redesigning bottom trawling methods to reduce the negative impacts seen on the marine ecosystems. The survey will aid in my assessment of bottom trawling and determine the publics standpoint on this important issue.
1. How often do you use trawling methods?
a) Very Often
2. How often to you use bottom trawling methods?
a) Very Often
3. Do you believe bottom trawling is a destructive method? If so please continue with the survey.
4. Do you believe that there are safer practices? If so explain.
4. Is there enough being done to either limit the practice or modify the trawling design?
5. What effects do you think bottom trawling has on the environment?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey
Add your comments below
|What is this?!||Jan 14||LaraJ21||1|
|What to do with a jon boat filled with water fo...||Dec 31||Michael||1|
|French Student looking for abroad Marine Biolog...||Dec 23||Lucie||1|
|Is swimming with dolphins bad for them? (Sep '07)||Nov '16||Cuntpuncher||20|
|Fish camouflage||Oct '16||gay fish||2|
|Sting on face in Spanish sea||Aug '16||Jimmy||1|
|What is this Creature||Aug '16||Ayesh244||1|
Find what you want!
Search Marine Biology Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC