Driver arrested in fatal I-95 crash

Driver arrested in fatal I-95 crash

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Driver arrested in fatal I-95 crash. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The driver who allegedly killed a 21-year-old marine biology student from Sanford in a December crash on Interstate 95 in Lake Worth was arrested Tuesday and charged with driving under the influence ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Bubba

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2007
Yep, another worth while "Mexican - American doing his thing!!!!

“"Man Bites Dog"”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon & Other Planets

#2 Feb 1, 2007
Bubba wrote:
Bubba it is you!

Where does it say in the story that he is Mexican? His heritage could be any Spanish speaking nation? Or he, his parents and grandparents could have been born here.
Someone close to Matt

Sanford, FL

#4 Feb 1, 2007
Bubba wrote:
Actually he is Columbian and that has nothing to do with the crash. He could have been born and bred in Texas but the fact of the matter is he drank and drove, which idiots of all colors and creeds do. Don't hate him because of his heritage, hate him because of his actions.
Aimee Coffey

AOL

#5 Feb 3, 2007
I hope that he receives the longest sentence allowable by law. His total diregard for the law and for the life of others is disgraceful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine Biology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is this thing I found? Jan 28 Shi 1
Dugong in Merimbula Jan '16 Pat 1
What is this? Jan '16 Dogma72 1
Round creature on conch shell that squirts fluo... Dec '15 Emily 1
Did you ever buy fish aquarium online? Dec '15 MarySanders 1
What is this we found on beach? Dec '15 Kt yun 1
News Tante Betty goes to Manado (Oct '13) Nov '15 ady 3
More from around the web