Help with homework
Posted in the Marine Biology Forum
#1 Oct 16, 2007
I'm in 7th grade and I have a homework where I have to ask the following questions to a person that works or studies marine biology:
1) Do you like your job?
2) How much do you get paid?
3) How much time do you spend in the water?
4) Why did you choose to study this?
5) What do you like most about your job?
6) If someone pays you to go to a different job, whoud you do it? Why?
Thanks for your help!
Add your comments below
|Sting on face in Spanish sea||Aug 19||Jimmy||1|
|What is this Creature||Aug 12||Ayesh244||1|
|What is this thing I found? (Jan '16)||Jul '16||Anonymous||2|
|What is this creature?||Jul '16||Anonymous||2|
|Help! What is this bone?||Jul '16||Anonymous||2|
|Unknown whale specie.||Jul '16||Anonymous||1|
|help wanted!||Apr '16||MPS237||3|
Find what you want!
Search Marine Biology Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC