water & chemical geometry
Abishai100

Connersville, IN

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Most evolutionary biologists agree that life on Earth evolved from developing oranisms which were born in water-rich areas that fostered the recursive combination of organic chemicals and chemicals such as sulfur and nitrogen. Water was necessary to facilitate hydrogen-bonding, a chemical process that creates flexible bonds which give rise to electrically adaptable molecules.

Electrically adaptable molecules can adapt to the environment when the environment has a dearth or excess of polarized energy. Polarization of energy, as we know, facilitates molecular bond chirality. Chirality is a key aspect of the relationship between chemistry and geometry.

This explains why NASA scientists are so intrigued with finding water on Mars as evidence of extra-terrestrial life.

These aspects of chemistry suggests that sea life, so rich with water, is conducive to adaptive homeostasis and illuminates the symbolic appeal of Hollywood (USA) movies such as "The Abyss" (1989).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine Biology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is swimming with dolphins bad for them? (Sep '07) Nov 11 Cuntpuncher 20
Fish camouflage Oct '16 gay fish 2
Sting on face in Spanish sea Aug '16 Jimmy 1
What is this Creature Aug '16 Ayesh244 1
What is this thing I found? (Jan '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 2
What is this creature? (Mar '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 2
Help! What is this bone? Jul '16 Anonymous 2
More from around the web