3.0 magnitude earthquake strikes close to Sevierville, felt by some in East Tennessee

Nov 24, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 16

A 3.0 magnitude earthquake struck Sevier County at 6:03 a.m. on Saturday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey .

Full Story
apple

Riga, Latvia

#1 Nov 25, 2012
when was this?
i know

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Cracked a window on my house out near douglas lake there was just a loud boom
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
i know wrote:
Cracked a window on my house out near douglas lake there was just a loud boom
That was just some God Damned Filthy Baptist Bastard who fcked his sister off the family Bible and knocked both of them onto the floor catching his nut!
Elmer

Roermond, Netherlands

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I guess I slept through it?
DongDong

Franklin Park, IL

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Publicola wrote:
<quoted text> No you a just a brain dead Sevier County STUPID Filthy sister and daughter fcking incest loving Baptist Bastard with no sense or feelings!
I'm going home and to bed tell your mom the BJ was better this time.
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2012
DongDong wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going home and to bed tell your mom the BJ was better this time.
That would be very typical for the Filthy God Damned STUPID Baptist Bastards of Sevier County to have sex with a corpse. They do it all the time at Atchley's Funeral home. It just goes to show the world what really filthy scum the Scot-Irish really are!
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#10 Nov 27, 2012
That would be very typical for the Filthy God Damned STUPID Baptist Bastards of Sevier County to have sex with a corpse. They do it all the time at Atchley's Funeral home. It just goes to show the world what really filthy scum the Scot-Irish really are!

You ain't good enough to lick the shit stains out of Mikey's underwear you God Damned Filthy Scot-Irish piece of shit. Last I heard, Mikey recently kicked the shit out of a wanna be cop Sammy Scott who sucks a lot.
Gee whizz Joe

Franklin Park, IL

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>You NEVER come outta that rathole trailer,MIKEY.You're so fckin scared of the cops around here that you did'nt call them when we were harassing you a few weeks ago,Turd corn!Hoss has got you right where he wants you,HOUSE ARREST!I gotta run to Food city later and you KNOW that I go right past your trailer on Douglas Dam road.You know the kid that lives 2 doors down from ya?I might just buy him a 6 pack to drag your sorry CONVICTED pedophile ass outta that trailer and beat the breaks off you.Well,on second thought you're too much of a coward to answer the door,CHICKEN Chit Mutha fcka!
ur a sissy hiding on Topix you ain't gonna do squat.
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
You ain't good enough to lick the shit stains out of Mikey's underwear you God Damned Filthy Scot-Irish piece of shit. Last I heard, Mikey recently kicked the shit out of a wanna be cop Sammy Scott who sucks a lot!
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
A Sevier County Baptist Bastard fcking COWARD maggot arguing with a nigha and calling him gay! Now that's just too fcking funny, even for the Stuck on Stupid Baptists of Sevier County.
Anon

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
No faith in humanity^ typical Tennessee hicks.
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Anon wrote:
No faith in humanity^ typical Tennessee hicks.
Typical TN fcking Baptist Bastard Morons! They are fun to watch though!
Brielly

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>You NEVER come outta that rathole trailer,MIKEY.You're so fckin scared of the cops around here that you did'nt call them when we were harassing you a few weeks ago,Turd corn!Hoss has got you right where he wants you,HOUSE ARREST!I gotta run to Food city later and you KNOW that I go right past your trailer on Douglas Dam road.You know the kid that lives 2 doors down from ya?I might just buy him a 6 pack to drag your sorry CONVICTED pedophile ass outta that trailer and beat the breaks off you.Well,on second thought you're too much of a coward to answer the door,CHICKEN Chit Mutha fcka!
I see the resident pedophile has started his take over of the Sevierville forum. One would think since he was given the Sevier County one, he would just shut up, but no, aint gonna happen. I don't understand how he's still breathing, he was near death two years ago, lol. I don't know him, allow me to get this out here. I would never want to know him, or be associated with anyone that did. He is such a stain on humanity, even though he is mad as a hatter, he is beneath low. The one thing I don't understand, why hasn't topix banned him, for life? He post nothing but filth and lies and remains unscathed. Anyway, thanks for posting the facts on this sick old pervert!
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#20 Nov 29, 2012
The man has never told a lie in his life. But the truth sure does bug the ever living shit out of you Filthy God Damned Baptist Bastards.

Here is another dose of it!

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/jun/28/chil...
Jim Travis

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Publicola wrote:
<quoted text>That was just some God Damned Filthy Baptist Bastard who fcked his sister off the family Bible and knocked both of them onto the floor catching his nut!
You must be some real piece of crap for what your posting, your momma should of cleaned out that trashy meth mouth of yours. Geeeeez!
Publicola

Kodak, TN

#23 Dec 5, 2012
"Lie to a liar, for lies are his coin; steal from a thief, for that is easy; lay a trap for the trickster and catch him at first attempt, but beware of an honest man. "

The one thing you Filthy Baptist Bastards can not stand is the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientists try to decipher Idaho earthquake swarms 6 hr Red 1
Series of strong earthquakes rattle B.C. and ed... Tue Ted 1
Zachary Mazi, Santa Cruz County Stories: a Ther... Dec 21 Get a job ColbyLOSER 2
Magnitude 3.4 earthquake shakes west Alabama ne... Dec 17 USGS 1
Small earthquake shakes Greene County half a mi... Dec 17 Eutaw AL 1
VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... Dec 14 hut 3
'Seismic Sunday' Continues With 4.1 Magnitude Q... Dec 14 Ted 1
More from around the web