Geologists erupt after Iain Duncan Sm...

Geologists erupt after Iain Duncan Smith shelf-stacking jibe

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Geologists erupt after Iain Duncan Smith shelf-stacking jibe. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Iain Duncan Smith said on Sunday: 'Who is more important, the geologist, or the person who stacked the shelves?' Photograph: Ian Nicholson/PA One of the oldest learned societies in the world has criticised Iain Duncan Smith for dismissing the worth of geologists while defending the government's back-to-work scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Ian Duncan smith's first priority is to remove the followers of the labour party from the list of his top advisors in the Department of work & pensions.

Several civil servants in his department have apparently been in work for too long.

A temp agency sponging off the state to run a pool of "coolies" is NOT going to gain a significant amount of taxable income of the "work for pay" OR the "national insurance" variety.

The Blairite flaghip "teamsters union" temp agencies need to all be screwed up & thrown in the bin.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minor 2.9-magnitude earthquake felt in Abbotsford Sun Sam 1
News Multiple Earthquakes Rattle Central Oklahoma Re... Jun 26 Nic 1
News Oklahoma Earthquakes: Is There A Liability And ... Jun 26 Nic 1
News 'Peak Demand' Is The New 'Peak Oil' Jun 25 r they keepin abr... 2
News How Much Oil Does the World Have Left? Jun 25 has consumption r... 1
News Risk Management a Oklahoma drilling regulator c... Jun 25 Doc 1
News 5.8 magnitude earthquake west of Willow rattles... Jun 24 u never really know 1
More from around the web