Mining school to be built in Linden next month
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment yesterday received four computer systems from Mahdia Gold Corporation for a mining school which is to beA built in Linden in Region Ten, the Government Information Agency said in a press release.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stabroek News.
Since: Aug 12
#1 Aug 23, 2012
We sell at a discount price.
- Virgin Mercury purity = 99.99% by wt min.
- Free from heavy metals
- Packing iron cylinder ( 34.5)kg net weight
- Physical State: Liquid
- Appearance: silver
- Odor: odorless
- PH: Not available.
- Vapor Pressure: 0.002 mm Hg @ 25C
- Vapor Density: 7.0
- Evaporation Rate: Not available.
- Viscosity: 15.5 mP @ 25 dig C
- Boiling Point: 356.72 dig C
- Freezing/Melting Point:-38.87 dig C
- Decomposition Temperature: Not available.
- Solubility: Insoluble.
- Specific Gravity/Density: 13.59 (water=1)
- Molecular Formula :Hg
- Molecular Weight: 200.59
packed in 34.5 kg flasks
Add your comments below
|Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ...||Jul 23||No Holds Barred||4|
|Images show devastating aftermath of powerful e...||Jul 22||History||1|
|Hiker Jumps Into Volcano Crate||Jul 13||sam||1|
|Loud a booma heard as earthquake shakes city ne...||Jun 27||donmaps||3|
|Oklahoma regulators release 'fracking' plan for... (Dec '16)||Jun '17||Abc||2|
|No, the 'big one' didn't hit California Wednesday||Jun '17||okimar||7|
|Interior Department agency removes climate chan...||Jun '17||C Kersey||22|
Find what you want!
Search Geology Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC