Ten Year Anniversary of the Climate C...

Ten Year Anniversary of the Climate Change Paradigm Shift

There are 1 comment on the American Thinker story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Ten Year Anniversary of the Climate Change Paradigm Shift. In it, American Thinker reports that:

Science advances by paradigm shifts. My one-time co-researcher, Nobel Prize winning economist Herb Simon, once explained it to me.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Oh crap. Not the thoroughly rebutted Svenskmark theory again. "All four signals are consistent with each other, demonstrating the robustness of the link."

If consistency is all you need, then tomatoe consumption is related to the phases of the moon.

Bull and baloney. The cosmic ray incidence has never been shown to have a MECHANISM to influence climate significantly and has never been shown to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Multiple Earthquakes Rattle Central Oklahoma Re... Jun 26 Nic 1
News Oklahoma Earthquakes: Is There A Liability And ... Jun 26 Nic 1
News 'Peak Demand' Is The New 'Peak Oil' Jun 25 r they keepin abr... 2
News How Much Oil Does the World Have Left? Jun 25 has consumption r... 1
News Risk Management a Oklahoma drilling regulator c... Jun 25 Doc 1
News 5.8 magnitude earthquake west of Willow rattles... Jun 24 u never really know 1
News Magnitude-5.8 quake shakes buildings in south-c... Jun 24 Eric 1
More from around the web