Police: 26 killed in blasts across Iraq

Sep 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXXV-TV Waco

Iraqi police and health officials say four separate car bomb attacks apparently targeting Shiites have killed nine people in and around Baghdad.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 30, 2012
 
Now then who could be responsible for this atrocity ?
Brit Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 30, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
Now then who could be responsible for this atrocity ?
GWB/Tony Blair??????????

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 30, 2012
 
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB/Tony Blair??????????
Not in this time
Brit Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 30, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this time
But! The origins are there for all to see!

In the 1980,s Sadam was a principal "ally! of the "west". Again'st Iran!!!!!!

Now the "wests" principal ally is that Despotic regime called Saudi Arabia, among others.

Sickening hypocracy!!!!!!!!!

The Atheist.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 30, 2012
 
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
But! The origins are there for all to see!
In the 1980,s Saddam was a principal "ally! of the "west". Against Iran!!!!!!
Now the "wests" principal ally is that Despotic regime called Saudi Arabia, among others.
Sickening hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!
The Atheist.
The hypocrisy is that Saddam would still be ruling Iraq if he didn't become like the USA who I presume that Saddam idolized seeing the USA had all the latest toys to buy from in preparation for their next invasion of one of their neighboring countries just to see if the stuff works so they can be seen as agressive in the eyes of his region.
How about electing a pacifier instead of a conquer and see if the world can survive any worse.
The worlds economy survives on each others military spending
Brit Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 30, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisy is that Saddam would still be ruling Iraq if he didn't become like the USA who I presume that Saddam idolized seeing the USA had all the latest toys to buy from in preparation for their next invasion of one of their neighboring countries just to see if the stuff works so they can be seen as agressive in the eyes of his region.
How about electing a pacifier instead of a conquer and see if the world can survive any worse.
The worlds economy survives on each others military spending
Thanks! A thoughtful post.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! A thoughtful post.
We are but the peasants of mercantile gain by others....

Since: Aug 12

Kagoshima, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 30, 2012
 
L'Aquila Earthquake Was Mere Pun on Iraq

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p031....

And Obama is suspicious, too.
Dr of Love

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 1, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
Now then who could be responsible for this atrocity ?
The criminals-invaders, the Zionists and it's creation, the Majoos regime.

The people of the Iraq are determined with invincible and decisive determination to free the country from the Majoos thuggish regime of gencides and to liberate Iraq from the criminals-invaders. Once and for all.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 2, 2012
 
Let the F'n muslims kill each other off.

The less there are in the world, the better.
Dr of Secrecy

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 3, 2012
 
Papillon wrote:
Let the F'n muslims kill each other off.
The less there are in the world, the better.
The Muslims are combating the tyranny and the abominations.

Is "Papillon" a thuggish abomination ?
Juanita

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 17, 2013
 
Papillon wrote:
Let the F'n muslims kill each other off.
The less there are in the world, the better.
the prophet Muhammad was gay!!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 17, 2013
 
Dr of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminals-invaders, the Zionists and it's creation, the Majoos regime.
The people of the Iraq are determined with invincible and decisive determination to free the country from the Majoos thuggish regime of gencides and to liberate Iraq from the criminals-invaders. Once and for all.
Seeing they were trying to eradicate each other prior to Saddam getting the noose how do you equate that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••